Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

35 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hi,

Naseem may bowl quicker in one innings. He will probably be on a stretcher by innings 2. He isn't suited for tests. 

Saini bowls way quicker or atleast used to compared to wasim fodder jnr. What the * are you smoking. Saini prasidh All bowl quicker than this mediocre age fudging piece of **** waseem jnr. A few years back saini was clocking 145 plus on average. He only couldn't get in because we have a quota system and a process to follow. I know mesky and you are just trying to rile up posters here. Possibly could be the same person. Don't matter anyway.

Am not trying to rile up anyone jay saini at his full fitness is a lot faster than naseem, Karthik tyagi can effortlessly crank it up to, prasidh is down on pace currently but he can definitley bowl a lot faster when in full flow, umran is express, just hope nagarkoti can slowly get to his best in pace soon.

1 hour ago, the don said:

Naseem shah at his slowest and playing with injury is still one of the quickest in test cricket let alone white ball. But @Mesky99thinks its ok to mention his name with some random indian trundlers. 

"Random Indian trundlers' lol yes the same Indian trundlers have been outpacing the Pak express speeds stars in all formats until India's recent bleep, but dont go flying to high tyagi, nagarkoti, Sushant Mishra, hangarekar have all outpaced Pakistan's u19 speed stars.

7 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Am not trying to rile up anyone jay saini at his full fitness is a lot faster than naseem, Karthik tyagi can effortlessly crank it up to, prasidh is down on pace currently but he can definitley bowl a lot faster when in full flow, umran is express, just hope nagarkoti can slowly get to his best in pace soon.

Again. More gibberish. Absolutely no numbers, no proof lol. We ve seen international games and the data is available. Dont even get me started on some of the speed readings i saw in Vijay Hazare trophy lol. Dont want to embarrass anyone here. 

26 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

Still wahab bowled 154 in wc 15 none of your faaaasht bowlers. Haris bowled 153 in in t20wc22 none of your bowlers.Naseem averages 138 kph in tests since covid none of your bowlers

Varun aaron bowled 154 kph while injured in 2014 against Srilanka, prasidh in his debut odi picked up 4 wickets and averaged over 142kph, nagarkoti hit 149 kph in the 2018 u19 world cup, Karthik tyagi was the quickest in in the 2020 u19 world cup.

27 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol. People get so worked up here when you post actual numbers. 

My man @Jaywould have a meltdown if i post prasidhs pace from the last few international games. 

Yhh his pace has dropped but he is a lot more skill full now than before, prasidh at 137kph is a lot more effective than all Pak pacers bar Shaheen, the gap in quality between India and pak is to high, tyagi, ishant can still out bowl all Pakistan pacers anywhere in sena.

5 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Varun aaron bowled 154 kph while injured in 2014 against Srilanka, prasidh in his debut odi picked up 4 wickets and averaged over 142kph, nagarkoti hit 149 kph in the 2018 u19 world cup, Karthik tyagi was the quickest in in the 2020 u19 world cup.

Tell me series and match i can provide you speeds of all the balls bowled