Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Was it 2012? Ok 2012 Anyway Umesh is finished. Dhoni has vendetta and is destroying him, will be 78 mph and old man then dhoni will pick him
umesh is far from finished! had a good/decent ipl, a good a-tour in the longer format. Is getting picked for the wrong format but atleast in scheme of things. Should be in test squad for 5th test/AUS in place of pankaj/pandey.
Umesh has missed all the 11 tests played by us after his return from injury. Why ?? Really why ??
Dhoni and his fingers clearly....he had to include Aaron out of the media uproar and pressure created.....Aaron has delivered and clearly one can see dhonis discomfort keeping to him. Beleive me dhoni will back pankaj who will play a few more tests regardless what happens here.
Dhoni and his fingers clearly....he had to include Aaron out of the media uproar and pressure created.....Aaron has delivered and clearly one can see dhonis discomfort keeping to him. Beleive me dhoni will back pankaj who will play a few more tests regardless what happens here.
Dhoni was praising Pankaj a lot. Saying that he hits the deck a lot. Atleast in the 2 tests he has played, he hasn't done that a lot. So, a strange comment by Kool.
Dec 2012 to be exact.After that was injured for almost an year.Shami was picked ahead of him in comeback series vs WI which proved a blessing in disguise. Didn't play in SA and NZ,but neither did BK.Zak's comeback ruined it all.Ideally I would have played both but you dont talk about BK.:--D He'll surely be picked in squad for Aus now.In the XI he has competition from Shami,BK,Aaron and even hopefully improved Ishant now
not for year, just 6 months. He came back during IPL, played CT in England too.
Dec 2012 to be exact.After that was injured for almost an year.Shami was picked ahead of him in comeback series vs WI which proved a blessing in disguise. Didn't play in SA and NZ,but neither did BK.Zak's comeback ruined it all.Ideally I would have played both but you dont talk about BK.:--D He'll surely be picked in squad for Aus now.In the XI he has competition from Shami,BK,Aaron and even hopefully improved Ishant now
Why you crying as if BK has had a raw deal The guy is doing well. But he has not had a raw deal. Fully backed by dhoni in both forms. Always gets new ball, always gets decent spells, never 13 overs in 9 spells gargbage. Good run of tests and games in a row Dhoni has done everything he can to help BK. Great he has come good and is mainstay in team and rightly so. Well done BK. But don't make out like had tough time under dhoni! As for yadav.... jeez the victimization he has got under captain corrupt is obvious even for the most stupid to see

I would take a spell of 10-0-62-3 including 2 middle order wickets over 10-5-22-1 in test cricket which Dhoni seems to be aiming for even in test cricket :facepalm: Wickets Matter in any format and that is a fact.......We have a lot more bowling talent than we did in the 90's(Maybe I am assuming due to more exposure and transparency ) but we definetely need a change of mindset. Umesh,Aaron for Indian fans are assets,Obviously lot of careers of similar players have bitten the dust due to mediocre and selfish skippers but now with the media and all this transparency about time we gave the bowlers with skill a run.

Umesh and AAron are 2 faststest bowlers India have ever had. I don't think Kapil and Srinath were as express consistently as these 2 This could be once in 30 years chance for India to unleash serious pace on world cricket. No more would oppo laugh at pop gun attack and mock us. The oppo dressing room would see speeds aof 90mph being clocked, don't underestimate the fear its spread in a dressing room. Will test there nice forward press techiniques:haha: 3 years of misery, cant get worse. Lets try something new. All out trundle theory attack has not worked:haha: Lets try what rest of world does for once:winky: FFS lets do it Ps Yadav bowled well in SA odis despite dhoni trying to wreck him. Serious wheels and not spraying it. Unleash him