Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

42 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

shammi seems to be warming up now and is looking good now....

bumrah will also bcom dangerous...

team selected is Good.

i have to also pay my regards to bhuvi...he may play all tests if he plays like this.

BUT seems ashwin will play as a batsman on this Pitch as he wont stop runs like jaddu

And the genius in you wanted Bhuvi dropped :phehe:

45 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

shammi seems to be warming up now and is looking good now....

bumrah will also bcom dangerous...

team selected is Good.

i have to also pay my regards to bhuvi...he may play all tests if he plays like this.

BUT seems ashwin will play as a batsman on this Pitch as he wont stop runs like jaddu

Your call about Bumrah being picked for this test was good

5 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

And the genius in you wanted Bhuvi dropped :phehe:

i did not expect the conditions to seem around and swing around. 

i know bhuvi is good but i knew shammi and bumrah wud be the two and third one i thought would be ishant sharma specially after his bowling in the recent tests as his line n length was immaculate.

shammi was not in full flow other wise he would have done as much damage to africa as bhuvi did and they would have been 6 down..just that shammi who easily bowls great line n length at 140 to 147k has been bowling at the pace of bhuvi and not swinging the ball too.

But Hold your cards dear...SHAMMI and BUMRAH are our best pacers along with UMESH( provided he is bowling well) and just hold on n watch both these guys are going to come firing on all cylinders...-wait n watch. bhuvi with older ball is average.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:42 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

shammi looked the Slowest.

i had shared earlier itself that shammi looks jaded and slow in the nets itslef..if i can find this out from a video..team should have known this before, hope he is not carrying any injury n still picked ahead of umesh and ishant.

10 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i did not expect the conditions to seem around and swing around. 

i know bhuvi is good but i knew shammi and bumrah wud be the two and third one i thought would be ishant sharma specially after his bowling in the recent tests as his line n length was immaculate.

shammi was not in full flow other wise he would have done as much damage to africa as bhuvi did and they would have been 6 down..just that shammi who easily bowls great line n length at 140 to 147k has been bowling at the pace of bhuvi and not swinging the ball too.

But Hold your cards dear...SHAMMI and BUMRAH are our best pacers along with UMESH( provided he is bowling well) and just hold on n watch both these guys are going to come firing on all cylinders...-wait n watch. bhuvi with older ball is average.

I would always want Shami in test team but his fitness is the issue. Umesh is and will always be inconsistent and such bowlers will always look good when bowling well but it will be few and far between. But when Umesh is bad, he really undoes the good work at other end as well, that's why a consistent bowler like Bhuvi is important.

Remember that the best of attacks always have atleast One consistent pacer like right now Philander for SA, Hazlewood for Aus, Boult for NZ, etc. Because they can run through lineups in helpful conditions and can keep one end tight at very least in unhelpful conditions.

Edited by Forever Indian