Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

This is a road' date=' let's see how he does in Brisbane. I reckon he will perform a lot better there.[/quote'] Adelaide was not the best place to play first test anyway, but a half decent showing here would have been good. Now, not sure he will even play next test. Both Shami and Aaron might not play next test if BK is fit. BK and Umesh might come in. I didnt have much expectations from Shami after a poor England tour anyway. That is why really disappointed with Aaron.
Adelaide was not the best place to play first test anyway' date=' but a half decent showing here would have been good. Now, not sure he will even play next test. Both Shami and Aaron might not play next test if BK is fit. BK and Umesh might come in. I didnt have much expectations from Shami after a poor England tour anyway. That is why really disappointed with Aaron.[/quote'] This performance should not be the basis to judge them. This pitch is like a concrete block, there is absolutely nothing in it for them. I am not sure how effective the spinner is going to be in Brisbane. I would be tempted to play 4 quicks with Vijay and Rohit Sharma doing some bowling to keep the overrate in check.
This performance should not be the basis to judge them. This pitch is like a concrete block' date=' there is absolutely nothing in it for them. I am not sure how effective the spinner is going to be in Brisbane. I would be tempted to play 4 quicks with Vijay and Rohit Sharma doing some bowling to keep the overrate in check.[/quote'] Aaron is not a bowler for this type of pitches. Historically we have been poor on flat pitches like this. Last time even Umesh looked so ordinary at sydney and Adelaide, but was a different bowler altogether in Melbourne and perth.

Aaron is going at 6 an over in a test match!! He's clueless as to what to bowl, I don't think more than a handful of deliveries were actually hitting the stumps!! Shami has been poor but nowhere as poor as Aaron. Ishanth needs to be used sparingly to save him for rest of the series, our best bowler by far which isn't saying much. Aaron needs a couple of seasons in domestic or county to mature, he's just spraying it now hoping the batsmen get intimidated by the pace!! This isnt kanga league, in International cricket pace is absolutely pointless without direction.

Aaron is not a bowler for this type of pitches. Historically we have been poor on flat pitches like this. Last time even Umesh looked so ordinary at sydney and Adelaide' date=' but was a different bowler altogether in Melbourne and perth.[/quote'] Sydney has been changed since then. It would be faster than Melbourne. It is no longer the "subcontinent" type pitch of the old. I would say pace wise - Brisbane>Sydney>Melbourne>>Adelaide
Aaron is not a bowler for this type of pitches. Historically we have been poor on flat pitches like this. Last time even Umesh looked so ordinary at sydney and Adelaide' date=' but was a different bowler altogether in Melbourne and perth.[/quote'] Last time Australia scored 604/7 here and Clark and Ponting scoring doubles.
E.B...I know u are a Shami fan but don't you think he is a gun ODI bowler definetely our spearhead but he is not cut out for tests?
Maniac ... I am very disappointed with Shami's attitude in test matches. He does not seem to concentrate enough, resulting in a boundary ball every over. Most of the new generation Indian cricketers don't want to fight it out in tests over 5 days. They are lacking the grit and application required. Even this morning, before start of play, Aaron and Ishant were warming up by bowling at the side of the field but Mr. Shami was gently lobbing the ball. If Shami does not change this attitude, he should be dropped from tests.
First match this is the hardest pitch with now seam or swing in the air' date='No reverse.First tour of aus.U do not drop guys after one match.Lets see if aussie bowlers get some help or our batsman commit harakiri.[/quote'] Both Aaron and shami lack discipline. They are clearly struggling to bowl at one place.