Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Before injury, Stokes had the ability to bowl odd deliveries at 145 k to 150 k. Have seen it in T20Is too.

Nope in t20is some times he bowled odd deliveries in 144to 146 kph range once in a while but never bowled 150kph in international cricket and please mention the injury you are talking about

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If a pacer is bowling accurately at 150 k then only special batsmen like Kohli or Smith can handle it. Normal good batsmen can't.

Bro but our batters have thrashed better and quicker bowlers than Wood in past forexample Akhtar and Lee

Just now, express bowling said:

I have seen 148 k+ from Stokes in T20Is.

Knee injury. 

Lol he injured his knee in 2020 test series against Windies as far i remember he did not ball a single ball in above 147 kph in wc 2019 which took place just few months after that particular ipl in which he bowled 150kph

3 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Lol he injured his knee in 2020 test series against Windies as far i remember he did not ball a single ball in above 147 kph in wc 2019 which took place just few months after that particular ipl in which he bowled 150kph

Can you show when did he bowl 150 in IPL2019,he definitely bowled 148 ks as far as i know

Ok i got it from there he is listed there

So?bowling 145+ in t20s if you have the ability is not that difficult as compared to tests or odis

Edited by Suhaan
4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Can you show when did he bowl 150 in IPL2019,he definitely bowled 148 ks as far as i know

Ok i got it from there he is listed there

So?bowling 145+ in t20s if you have the ability is not that difficult as compared to tests or odis

Bro use pathanjali tonics that will enhance your memory 

20210316_204132.jpg

3 minutes ago, Indwin said:

It might be factor but i think our batting lineup has also degraded

There is no doubt about it,we used to have Sehwag,Sachin at top who didn't take too long to get going

We had a solid middle order with Raina coming at 7 , sometimes he used to come at 3 it was quality ,all 7 had the ability to put 150 k delivery over stands

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

There is no doubt about it,we used to have Sehwag,Sachin at top who didn't take too long to get going

We had a solid middle order with Raina coming at 7 , sometimes he used to come at 3 it was quality ,all 7 had the ability to put 150 k delivery over stands

Well said bro

25 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Lol he injured his knee in 2020 test series against Windies as far i remember

As far as I know, he injured his knee atleast twice and it has become a chronic issue with him.

He has been very slow in the later part of 2020 and early 2021.

25 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

he did not ball a single ball in above 147 kph in wc 2019 which took place just few months after that particular ipl in which he bowled 150kph

Many pacers bowl quickly in T20s but bowl slower in ODIs and even more slowly in test matches.

Quite common among second rung pacers.