Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

I wonder why palestein took those three teenagers and killed them right before Ramzaan. They must be hoping for wide range support from muslim world.. and' date=' they were actually right.[/quote'] 'Palestein' did not do that, a few rogue Hamas members did. And no, there was no 'wide range support from muslim world'

'Palestein' did not do that, a few rogue Hamas members did. And no, there was no 'wide range support from muslim world'
Isnt Hamas a ruling party in Palestine?? What are you talking about?? There are demonstrations in many countries... USA, UK, France, India, pakiland etc.. etc...

I think actually putting holes in someone's arguments rather than having perennial meltdowns over supposed ad hominem isn't too much to ask either.
Getting permanently banned for trolling and coming back with an alt to give moral lectures are clear signs of mental breakdowns. But hey, let me show my cool quotient by copying the same set of phrases to indulge in repeated trolling. After all, I have troll cheer leaders who will dance around me when I post.

Getting permanently banned for trolling and coming back with an alt to give moral lectures are clear signs of mental breakdowns. But hey' date=' let me show my cool quotient by copying the same set of phrases to indulge in repeated trolling. After all, I have troll cheer leaders who will dance around me when I post.[/quote'] So you agree that filandering is bulbul? :giggle:

Fully support Israel. Whole muslim world wants them killed (no exaggeration)and will do what ever it takes to exterminate the jews. They need to protect themselves from the threat they are surrounded by. Hamas all out to destroy Israel(yeah cos give them Palestine state and they will lay down weapons and live in peace, wake up fools) and use all kinds of terrorism and weaponary to do this. Launching missiles from schools, hospitals etc is hamas modus operandi. Israel doing right thing. Destroy the rockets and threat, it saves Israel lives!! All Indians should support Israel as we have been victims like them from this menace. We suffer from same thing but don't have balls to deal with it properly. Don't condemn Israel, admire them and support them!

Fully support Israel. Whole muslim world wants them killed (no exaggeration)and will do what ever it takes to exterminate the jews. They need to protect themselves from the threat they are surrounded by. Hamas all out to destroy Israel(yeah cos give them Palestine state and they will lay down weapons and live in peace, wake up fools) and use all kinds of terrorism and weaponary to do this. Launching missiles from schools, hospitals etc is hamas modus operandi. Israel doing right thing. Destroy the rockets and threat, it saves Israel lives!! All Indians should support Israel as we have been victims like them from this menace. We suffer from same thing but don't have balls to deal with it properly. Don't condemn Israel, admire them and support them!
lets not forget the 1967 war when all the arab retards ganged up on israel to do what uhhh annihilate the israeli state from existence. yet palestine supporters moan why israel is ruthless in their attacks to defend their homeland

They need to protect ? They are the only ones with nuclear weapons in whole of middle east. And how does killing hundreds innocent palestinian kids and women in cold blood stop terrrorist attacks ?

They need to protect ? They are the only ones with nuclear weapons in whole of middle east. And how does killing hundreds innocent palestinian kids and women in cold blood stop terrrorist attacks ?
Cold blood? Excuse me !!! What hamas firing rockets to kill Israelis from schools and hospitals is all innocence. Why don't you condemn hamas for firing rickets from schools and hospitals? YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! Its almost as if hamas wont Palestinian kids and women to be killed. I wonder why?

And??? What shall they use the nuclear weapons? God help us if iran get a nuclear bomb, they may actually fire it

Cold blood? Excuse me !!! What hamas firing rockets to kill Israelis from schools and hospitals is all innocence. Why don't you condemn hamas for firing rickets from schools and hospitals? YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW! Its almost as if hamas wont Palestinian kids and women to be killed. I wonder why?
Hamas is a terrorist organization Israel is a democratic country.

To Indians who oppose Israeli strikes, Suppose JuD tommorow starts the political wing in Pakistan, wins the elections. Then. Pak side starts throwing rockets into Indian teritorries not from the borders but from the civilian areas. and that kills 100 civilians in the Indian side. Indian army replies and in the end 1000 civilians get killed in the Pakistani side. Almost everytime there is a cease-fire you get it broken by Pak firing rockets from civilian areas and in the response Indian strikes kill 100s due to superior weaponry. Will you protest against Indian army/gov. of India as this is a disproportionate response.

To Indians who oppose Israeli strikes, Suppose JuD tommorow starts the political wing in Pakistan, wins the elections. Then. Pak side starts throwing rockets into Indian teritorries not from the borders but from the civilian areas. and that kills 100 civilians in the Indian side. Indian army replies and in the end 1000 civilians get killed in the Pakistani side. Almost everytime there is a cease-fire you get it broken by Pak firing rockets from civilian areas and in the response Indian strikes kill 100s due to superior weaponry. Will you protest against Indian army/gov. of India as this is a disproportionate response.
Is Pakistan under Indian control with no army to deend them? Their is difference btw terrorists and army.Hamas is a terrorist organization who benifist just as much as Israel from these killings. Better analogy would be will u support if Indian army started bombing and killing the innocent Kashmir people as retaliation for say 26/11

Is Pakistan under Indian control with no army to deend them? Their is difference btw terrorists and army.Hamas is a terrorist organization who benifist just as much as Israel from these killings. Better analogy would be will u support if Indian army started bombing and killing the innocent Kashmir people as retaliation for say 26/11
Hamas has full support of Palestinain people. But you naivley think they are acting in rogue manner WAKE UP

According to Oslo accord Gaza and West Bank arena't supposed to be under Israel. PNA governs there. Hamas has won the PNA elections in Gaza. Suppose POK is taken over by some terrorist group and they start firing rockets into Indian territories from civilian areas then ?

The zionist have returned to The holyland there is only 1 outcome of this as we know from history when they indulge in corruption in the land than punishment will return first time it was a Babylonian army, than the romans this time it will be a Muslim army just wait and watch.

The zionist have returned to The holyland there is only 1 outcome of this as we know from history when they indulge in corruption in the land than punishment will return first time it was a Babylonian army' date=' than the romans this time it will be a Muslim army just wait and watch.[/quote'] I would suggest at this age think less about Baby lone instead concentrate more on the song Baby Doll. Will make you feel better.