Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

And those who are here to take wickets are not doing it.
That's why you needed an extra bowler for Rohit. As I said earlier, it's not about Rohit scoring runs or not, but an extra seamer's luxury. Don't tell me you are ok with this selection on this wicket.
That's why you needed an extra bowler for Rohit. As I said earlier' date=' it's not about Rohit scoring runs or not, but an extra seamer's luxury.[/quote'] luxury ? its necessity and team already decided to draw the game by going wth 3 bowlers in first inning with spinners only coming to play in last inning and we will pay for it lets see how many runs extra batsman scores
luxury ? its necessity and team already decided to draw the game by going wth 3 bowlers in first inning with spinners only coming to play in last inning and we will pay for it lets see how many runs extra batsman scores
It's a luxury for India considering our history with 3 seamers.

also soon we will have to rest shami and probably bhuvi so i dont know what combination will be but on this track extra batsman means nothing we need extra bowlers and little bit of luck which tbf was against pankaj but for next game he should be ahead of shami

also soon we will have to rest shami and probably bhuvi so i dont know what combination will be but on this track extra batsman means nothing we need extra bowlers and little bit of luck which tbf was against pankaj but for next game he should be ahead of shami
Shami needs a rest and someone needs to tell him about being more consistent with the lines. As per for Bhuvi, he should be rested if there isn't a lot to offer for the seamers in Manchester. Play Ashwin + the other 4 seamers- Aaron, Pandey, Pankaj and Ishant. Hope we give England a scare in the 2nd innings.
Shami needs a rest and someone needs to tell him about being more consistent with the lines. As per for Bhuvi' date=' he should be rested if there isn't a lot to offer for the seamers in Manchester. Play Ashwin + the other 4 seamers- Aaron, Pandey, Pankaj and Ishant. Hope we give England a scare in the 2nd innings.[/quote'] yep also nothing to worry on track where they will trouble us we will trouble them too but this track was bad and i posted that its patta after 3 balls and lost interest ..this will be a draw but we might have to play agan without our main seamers in next game because of this defensive strategy...maybe they are not used to concept of 5 tests..i feel most people posting on this site also dont know how different these 5 match series are from 2 or 3 match series for bowlers other than australia in last ashes i have not seen single team whose main bowlers survived whole series and that with 4 quicks or with spinners bowling mostly and even australia lost harris after that (after south africa but he was pretty much done ) and siddle was ineffective in next tour
yep also nothing to worry on track where they will trouble us we will trouble them too but this track was bad and i posted that its patta after 3 balls and lost interest ..this will be a draw but we might have to play agan without our main seamers in next game because of this defensive strategy...maybe they are not used to concept of 5 tests..i feel most people posting on this site also dont know how different these 5 match series are from 2 or 3 match series for bowlers other than australia in last ashes i have not seen single team whose main bowlers survived whole series and that with 4 quicks or with spinners bowling mostly and even australia lost harris after that (after south africa but he was pretty much done ) and siddle was ineffective in next tour
Anyone who would have read the article and not the title about the pitch will know that it's traditionally a very flat pitch. Did something on Day 1, and we had our chances with the catch and 2 plumb appeals. Or just play Shami but FFS include an extra seamer. Shami doesn't look tired but a bit inconsistent. Might get better. And yeah, that's why I said the Anderson's hearing post 3rd Test is pointless. :giggle: Its very likely he will be rested after this Test.
Anyone who would have read the article and not the title about the pitch will know that it's traditionally a very flat pitch. Did something on Day 1, and we had our chances with the catch and 2 plumb appeals. Or just play Shami but FFS include an extra seamer. Shami doesn't look tired but a bit inconsistent. Might get better. And yeah, that's why I said the Anderson's hearing post 3rd Test is pointless. :giggle: Its very likely he will be rested after this Test.
well i hope kohli steps up..if both dhawan and kohli fire this match might come alive but i think it is gonna be boring till the end
well i hope kohli steps up..if both dhawan and kohli fire this match might come alive but i think it is gonna be boring till the end
One of them stepping up is crucial. Need to the keep the run afloat for until some period and then they have the permission to bore us to the grave.