Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

Binny was in as a batsman-Dhoni himself said we dont have a seam bowling allrounder in the presentation ceremony :giggle:
Binny got into a side as an allrounder....batting at 8 means he was a bowling allrounder and he did not bowl...so how was he a batsman??? If indeed he was a batsman what were his credentials compared to Gambhir,Rohit and Ashwin as a batsman. WHich means he was wasting a slot which should go to a genuine bowler or a batsman
first one was typed by maniac158?:--D
True' date='[b'] He Does Take His Place For Guarantied. He Should Had Done More Too Secure His Place, In The End Binny Deserved A Shot More Than Him . But Also Our Other BackUps Didn't Get Much Practise Either Ashwin , Gambo Etc.
Gambhir, Sehwag screwed their career over this attitude. Rohit is young and should get out of that shell now. Even Ashwin takes it for granted at time.
Problem is we can't afford to hang back after a win by rolling back to the old combination when this new one did just well for us. Most might argue Binny did not bowl and the other 3 seamers did the job for us, similarly, our batsmen worked their bowlers out without an extra batsman in the XI. Having an extra seamer will only minimize our common problem of not being able to fetch 20 wicket in SA & NZ. How is Rohit's additions going to make it any better? He may or may not contribute, but batting is not where our problem lies. We piled up those runs without any support from Virat whatsoever!
++ big one from Pujara is due too.OTOH,Ishant's quota for series is over:giggle:
Binny averaged 50+ in last 3 FC seasons.29 with the ball.plus we know Roger Binny did not take part in his selection.So how do you know for sure he sneaked in through back door?Just coz his dad is a selector? I am not saying hes in as a batsman.You are.I am just saying Dhoni should have bowled him more:--D Also if you do well in one of 2 Tests,he should got more chanced.Only reasons for change should be injury or different team combo,which according to you means picking another bowler:--D
He did well in one of 4 innings not one whole test :hysterical: again so did Dhoni. I saw some Karnataka games as I said before and WHile they were super friendly bowling pitches...V.K,Mithun and the other tundler were creating chaos with the ball,Binny was just being used as a parttimer.....that is why I even asked Sane Indian how much and how often does he bowl. As far as batting average goes,There are atleast 20 names ahead of him I am sure-Don't ask me who though,if not I will be upset with the standard of Indian cricket
He did well in one of 4 innings not one whole test :hysterical: again so did Dhoni. I saw some Karnataka games as I said before and WHile they were super friendly bowling pitches...V.K,Mithun and the other tundler were creating chaos with the ball,Binny was just being used as a parttimer.....that is why I even asked Sane Indian how much and how often does he bowl. As far as batting average goes,There are atleast 20 names ahead of him I am sure-Don't ask me who though,if not I will be upset with the standard of Indian cricket
so he averaged 50+ in super friendly bowling conditions?not too bad:--D He saved first test for us.Got a rough one in one innings.Anyway one fifty in 4 innings is enough to hold your place:--D
++ big one from Pujara is due too.OTOH,Ishant's quota for series is over:giggle:
Pujara looked solid but he himself agreed that he was over confident before coming into this series. Thought he would score a lot of runs on these wickets but he surprised how the pitch played. Now that he has realized it, waiting for a daddy ton. Hopefully an MC BC ton from Kohli too:pray:
Gambhir' date=' Sehwag screwed their career over this attitude. Rohit is young and should get out of that shell now. Even Ashwin takes it for granted at time.[/quote'] Gambhir did.....Sehwag, well the man will play the same way even if his life is on the line. Ashwin and Jaddu are in this weird position....Ashwin is our No1 spinner at home Jaddu overseas...never seen this strategy before
First one was the thought in Dhoni's head from what he said in the P.C,2nd one was what we all beleive :--D:--D We all are not as smart as Capt.Street smart :--D
not sure Dhoni played him as a batsman too:giggle: he won't get any seam bowling allrounder without giving them opportunity to bowl :--D
That's what you said after the first test :giggle:
Bhuvi and Ishant have done most of the work for India. Will be tired going into this Test. An extra seamer will only lighten that load. :winky: Unless Rohit is ready to massage and carry Ishant around the field.
Pujara looked solid but he himself agreed that he was over confident before coming into this series. Thought he would score a lot of runs on these wickets but he surprised how the pitch played. Now that he has realized it' date=' waiting for a daddy ton. Hopefully an MC BC ton from Kohli too:pray:[/quote'] yes.Batting doesn't worry me as much as bowling.Vijay,Pujara,Rahane all have looked solid.only Kohli and Dhawan hve missed out,but expect Kohli to correct it soon.Dhawan can hopefully get a quick ton:pray:
yes.Batting doesn't worry me as much as bowling.Vijay' date='Pujara,Rahane all have looked solid.only Kohli and Dhawan hve missed out,but expect Kohli to correct it soon.Dhawan can hopefully get a quick ton:pray:[/quote'] Dhawan hasn't look much troubled. Some brainfart shots! Should utilize this chance which might be his last for the series. :pray:
Gambhir' date=' Sehwag screwed their career over this attitude. Rohit is young and should get out of that shell now. Even Ashwin takes it for granted at time.[/quote'] He Better Start Doing It Now Because He Getting Too That Age Now 27/28 Where he Needs To Establishing Himself In All Forms Or Else It Will Too Late For Him To Forge A Career for Himself. This Is Where He Needs To Learn Pujara Or Kohli Or Even Vijay

Not sure if we can read too much into net sessions, but if Rohit plays ahead of Binny, that would be a good move. We do not need 5 bowlers, as the fours have maintained good intensity in their spells without tiring, so much so that Dhoni didn't see the need to give Binny a bowl despite selecting him for that very reason. So having a 5th bowler doesn't make sense, as Dhoni would probably not bowl him anyway. Rather have a batsman, given Indian batting has looked fragile in this series and we cannot expect Bhuvi to bail us out every time. Given the circumstances, I'll give Rohit a chance to prove his "tailunt" yet again.

Not sure if we can read too much into net sessions' date=' but if Rohit plays ahead of Binny, that would be a good move. We do not need 5 bowlers, as the fours have maintained good intensity in their spells without tiring, so much so that Dhoni didn't see the need to give Binny a bowl despite selecting him for that very reason. So having a 5th bowler doesn't make sense, as Dhoni would probably not bowl him anyway. Rather have a batsman, given Indian batting has looked fragile in this series and we cannot expect Bhuvi to bail us out every time. Given the circumstances, I'll give Rohit a chance to prove his "[b']tailunt" yet again.
A non existent one :cantstop:
Dhawan hasn't look much troubled. Some brainfart shots! Should utilize this chance which might be his last for the series. :pray:
Dhawan will not survive if he plays like Vijay....so rather let him play his own way and get a 20 or 30 rather than looking like a hack on his way to score a 5-10 trying to be defensive....I think from T20 WC he has looked very one dimensional TBH. We need to understand one thing Dhawan cannot be another Sehwag,we need to make good of his good form that's all