Sachin 90s jinx solved by Astrologer Daru Wala

Ijlal

Just saw this on HT headlines News Astrologer Mr Daruwala 4 suggestions for Sachin : 1.Sachin should sleep in hi swife lap and tell her to love her gently. 2.Sachin should have a terriric bath before the match. 3.Sachin should cook his own mutton cheese burger. 4. Sachin should jump into his ferrari and go on for a ferrari. :haha::giggle::hysterical::cantstop:

Just saw this on HT headlines News Astrologer Mr Daruwala 4 suggestions for Sachin : 1.Sachin should sleep in hi swife lap and tell her to love her gently. 2.Sachin should have a terriric bath before the match. 3.Sachin should cook his own mutton cheese burger. 4. Sachin should jump into his ferrari and go on for a ferrari. :haha::giggle::hysterical::cantstop:
1. Tell her to love her gently???? 2. oh, so instead of a shower, he should have a bath, with rose petals, ala SRK? 3. Which international cricketer eats mutton cheeseburgers, forget cook them (except maybe inzi) 4. Jump in his ferrari and go on for a ferrari? what? hmm.. that makes a lot of sense.. i get it now..

har har har har ? Pathetic attempt to enter 'humous hall of fame' thread On 2nd thoughts, your thread might enter the humous hall of fame thread for the nasty comments you are about to get in 5.... 4.... 3....2....1 BossBhai, where art thou ?

I don't see how this thread pertains to 'cricket talk'. I see Tendulkar's name brought up a few times in the first post, but everything else there is completely rubbish, pointless and I'm sure many of us all feel a little bit stupider after having read that nonsense. If the OP thinks otherwise and feels the thread should be opened for some wonderful cricketing insight that's being hidden in the post, he/she can PM me.

Cure for Sachin’s nervous 90s Bejan Daruwala suggests a four-step therapy that includes cooking burgers It’s well known amongst the astrology community that Sachin Tendulkar is a Taurus and that numbers 3, 6 and 9 apply to him. But according to Chinese astrology, Tendulkar is also a Buffalo, a cousin of the bull — and these two systems combined make him a Double Bull. The Bull is steadfast, a sign of strength and consistency. The weakness of Bulls and Buffalos is that they get into a rut and often cannot think out of the box, something which applies to Tendulkar. But it’s not his fault, that’s just the way they are made. He certainly has his limitations, but getting 41 ODI centuries is not a joke. His work over the years speaks highly of him. Tendulkar’s planet is Mars, which is the planet of energy, whose number is nine. And that is what makes the journey from 90 to 100 difficult for him. He gets caught in a phobia in the 90s. Brian Lara is also a Taurus but, according to Chinese astrology, he is a rooster. He may not be as great a star as Tendulkar, but he doesn’t have the nervous 90s syndrome. Because he is a loving and faithful husband, to get out of his nervous 90s, I would suggest that Tendulkar follow four steps: 1.Sleep in the lap of his wife and tell her to love him sweetly and gently 2. Cook his own mutton cheese burgers and eat them 3. Have a terrific bath 4. Jump in his Ferrari and go for a drive The above things will help him in automatically releasing his nervous energy. As Ganesha means Mars, I would suggest he chants the mantra ‘Om Gan Ganpataye Namaha’ on Tuesdays (it’s the day of Mars). Many times for Taurians, a bracelet of copper helps. The name Sachin equates to number 18, which is by itself, in tarot card reading, an unlucky number. Therefore he should always be known as Sachin Tendulkar. All said and done, astrology is not the beginning and end of life. It is a part of life. It’s just a guideline. Astrology can sometimes go wrong as well. Even Daruwalla can go wrong. In love and in cricket, even the mighty Daruwalla can lose his wicket. (As told to Rajesh Pansare) http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1133641

Ignoring Ijlal's stupid OP ... Celeb astrologer Bejan Daruwala was giving his views about what Sachin should do to break the jinx .. he was suggesting a change in Sachins jersey number and even different color of gloves for him :cantstop: Bejan is a funny guy, prior to the 2003 WC he had predicted India getting knocked out of the cup in the first round (must be more on the basis of our performance in NZ than his astrology) .. and after we reached teh finals he came on TV and said "Dekha, mai ne kaha tha na!".

There are few people who know very very well why he was struggling with his form in 04-05. I think it will continue to haunt him in different areas. This jinx could be a part of it. Another prediction is his retirement will be very very surprising. Everyone will be awed by his retirement. I think this thing will die with his retirement a natural death. He should retire by the end of '08 or even earlier.

God damn it. If tendulkar himself is not worried about his 90's then why the eff are these buttholes worried about it. How would sleeping on his wife's lap gonna help him score 100s ? What about the 100s that sachin got before his marriage, did he sleep on someone else's wife's lap ? :giggle: .. If so then BOSS, womanizer nikala... chuppa rustam

Very poor attempt at humour by the opening poster. But some people are getting slightly carried away by saying it's an 'insult to a national hero's spouse' etc. I have read on numerous occasions Pak players referred to as penchauds or machauds or words to that effect, which i'm sure you'll all agree is much worse.