Cricket Jokes (aside from Pakistan's reality)...

I have to admit, I nicked these jokes about South African Rugby, and just modified them slightly... Keeping it warm... During a 2008 ICC awards function in Pakistan, tragedy struck as Shahid Afridi's other cousin ran in, strapped with explosives, and detonated himself, taking out some of the World's cricket legends at the same time. Shane Warne, Brian Lara, and Sachin Tendulkar reached the clouds first, and found themselves at the feet of the Almighty God and His heavenly throne. The Almighty roared to them that only those who could prove their cricketing credentials would be allowed into Heaven. He pointed at Warne and boomed "Why should I allow you into my eternal kingdom?" Warne replied, "Well, I'm definitely the best leg-spinner the game has seen, and if you believe what they say about Murali chucking it, I'm the greatest spinner, let me in mate" The Almighty sat silent for a moment before eyeing Lara and roaring "And why should I give you a place in my afterlife?" Lara trembled before finally saying "Well, well you see I scored some huge, entertaining hundreds, and was definitely the best left-hander of my generation, I even got a World record, saw it taken from me after 10 years, and reclaimed it almost immediately" The Lord passed a favourable look on Lara before laughing "Ah yes, you were due to get out on 374, but I wanted to create a story, you may enter" Turning His attention to Tendulkar. "And you, Indian? Why should I open the pearly gates for you?" Sachin replied bluntly, "Well for a start, you're sitting in my seat." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Inzi on Ice... Inzi dies and goes to Hell... When he gets there, the devil comes over to welcome him. The devil then says "sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable down here," to which Inzi says, "No problems. I Multan am from." So the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 100, and the humidity up to 80. He then goes back to Inzi to see how he's doing. To the devil's surprise, Inzi is doing just fine. "No problems...justing like a Multan at Novembers," Inzi says. So the devil goes back over to the thermostat, and turns the temperature up to 150, and the humidity up to 90. He then goes back over to see how Inzi is doing. Inzi is sweating a little, but overall looks comfortable. "No problems Just likes the Multan in the Januarys," He says. So now the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 200, and the humidity up to 100. When he goes back to see how Inzi is doing, he is sweating profusely, and has taken his shirt off. Otherwise, he seems OK. He says, "No problemings. Justs likes Multans in Februarys." Now the devil is really perplexed. So he goes back to the thermostat, and turns the temperature down to MINUS 150 DEGREES. Immediately, all the humidity in the air freezes up, and the whole place becomes a frigid, barren, frozen, deathly cold wasteland. When the devil goes back now to see how the Inzi is doing, he is shocked to discover he is jumping up and down, and cheering in obvious delight. The devil immediately asks Inzi what's going on. To which Inzi replies..... "BOYS MUST HAVE WON WORLD CUP!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD!"

dont get inzi one..:dontknow:
Multan is really really hot always.... ( as per the joke) So , when Inzy saw it becoming cold, he thought some rare event ( pakistan win) must have happened for that to happen. Its like how we say " i think its gonna rain here tonight" if we see some dramatic event taking place.