Can Pakistan enforce a "special follow-on" so we stupid fans can be spared an extra day?

fineleg

Another dsr prediction comes true. This thread has comer back to haunt you
If India can keep winning (we havent won this Test1 just yet), then by all means bump it. However - remember series is still wide open :P So, this thread or its cousin thread may still continue its life in this series:D
Guest HariSampath
If India can keep winning (we havent won this Test1 just yet), then by all means bump it. However - remember series is still wide open :P So, this thread or its cousin thread may still continue its life in this series:D
All thats ok finey, but right now fall at everyone's feet here, say Ram Ram 1000000 times to cleanse yourself of this sin :hysterical:
Err...I made a realistic observation given the situation at that time, so no apologies for calling it as I see it
I don't think this was particularly 'realistic':
In 2-innings, I think India will score less than 230 (2 inn put together) or maybe just over it. So, can Pak get a special rule to enforce this, and Kumble should agree since he does need to waste his time and effort bowling his heart out for these PATHETIC batsmen.
More of a negative emotional outburst than anything else. Anyhow, good to see the Indian team making you eat crow. :P

So, another sh itty thread from finelegs comes to an end. Hey, where were you for most of yesterday ? On day 2 when India's batting lineup collapsed you were all over this forum like the plague but yesterday you were nowhere to be seen. I have to admit though, your fickle over-the-top reactions and then your pathetic concessions at the end are a real source of amusement for me.

Right now' date=' Moanleg is probably the most pwned person in the history of internet and message boards.. :giggle:[/quote'] :haha: This is what you had to say earlier.
She just loves Indian cricket so passionately that she cant take them performing badly...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: