We are winning and Pakistani forum has banned me LOL

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Today was a great victory for me in the Paki forum..LOL, all of 4 days I had been at their site and having "discussions" with them, like I have done for so many series. Today they couldn't stand their team's performance against us and my presence there, so they started giving me all sorts of user titles and finally I got them to ban me LOL. take a look at this :hysterical::hysterical: Quote: Originally Posted by HariSampath what crp.. Danish is the ONLY reason this test match is still going on, otherwise we would have a lead of 150 runs in our first innings. After Shoaib Akthar Danish is the only bowler to have taken crucial wkts in this test match. Even now he is bowling well to Sachin, I hope he gets Sachin as that is his biggest dream. you guys have "non cricketing" reasons....to bash Danish Kaneria.... same as you did for Anil Dalpat... we all know what it is, dont we ??

BULL**** - Tanvir has bowled MILES better than Danish. Who has Kaneria got out in this test? Dhoni and thats about it. Anyone can get out the tail! lol As regards Anil Dalpat he was actually a crap wicket keeper who couldnt even hold a bat and wasnt exactly the safest of hands either. Salim Yousuf was miles better than him and hence he was removed; I think you are letting your own little prejudices come into play here! angry.gif
Lahori user_online.gif [PCZ V.I.P] Join Date: Jun 2006 Location: Gulberg,Lahore. Pakistan Anyway I think its all over now barring a phenomenal burst from Shoaib to turn the game around - no one has ably supported him in the 2nd innings. Sami should hang their heads in shame he has done NOTHING with the ball during the course of this game! (pls dont mention LBW's - every bowler has some that they dont get in their favour and some that they do when they shouldnt during a career as long as his). Who are these people who kept believing he is 'in form' lol and whatsmore - where is his express pace? Barring the odd high 140's ball he is no longer able to generate the really EXPRESS deliveries (150 kph+) that he was able to do back in 2003. He has been living off this express tag ever since! Oh and BTW - Malik has been poor in the field with his decisions again, I completely agree with Aamir Sohail. Shoaib Malik IMO as I have stated again before he started his tenure - is a mental lightweight. tdown.gif
Devil Soul user_offline.gif GhOsT RiDeR Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: JuS BeHinD YoU.. Posts: 8,717 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif the way we played this game i dont think we deserve to win & ofcourse we r not win'g .. all credit to Indians HariSampath user_online.gif The irritating Indian/ The Indian WUM/ The Bull**** Bomber l[PCZ V.I.P] Join Date: Oct 2007 Posts: 412 reputation_balance.gif India finish the day at 172-3...at stumps. India poised to take a 1-0 lead in the test series, outplaying Pakistan completely everyday of the test match and in the end, it looks like this will be an easy comfortable victory for India. India showed that they are a far more superior and professional unit, although being 3-1 at lunch, chasing 203, they completely dominated the next two sessions, 86 runs for 1 wkt and 82 runs for 1 wkt, almost shutting pakistan out of the game. Ganguly and Tendulkar showed why they are the seasoned veterans the way they countered Shoaib, Tanveer and Kaniera. Jaffer, Dravid, Sachin and Ganguly, all of them played very well against Pakistan bowlers and no bowler could dent the Indian batting. More than Pakistan's bad play, India played far better and far superior than pakistan in all departments of the game in this test. Pakistan now almost certain to go to Eden gardens down one test, and Indians will not let them come up. HariSampath user_online.gif The irritating Indian/ The Indian WUM/ The Bull**** Bomber l[PCZ V.I.P] Join Date: Oct 2007 Posts: 412 reputation_balance.gif to pak fans.... you suck bigtime as much as your team LOL... go on and give me names personal etc... but the facts are you cannot hold any educated debate on cricket...so please ban me LOL Lol after that they banned me, ending my day with a fantastic victory :yay::two_thumbs_up:... I would be back there if they lift the ban and continue my good work :haha::haha::yay::two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath

I had my first ban during the Mohali ODI when I posted India can declare after scoring 350 lol... but after we lost they lifted the ban and I was at them all through our ODI wins, and all through this test match they were getting mad at me because each time I posted, they would lose a wkt lol... and now they knew what was in store tomorrow, and unable to stand my taunts , they banned me till last day of 3rd test at Bangalore :cantstop:

Guest HariSampath
C'mon. Do we really need to discuss other forums here? Don't we have enough discussions in this place?
no man, our victory is so much sweeter when we also think about how frustrated the pakis are :haha:

Today was a great victory for me in the Paki forum..LOL, all of 4 days I had been at their site and having "discussions" with them, like I have done for so many series. Today they couldn't stand their team's performance against us and my presence there, so they started giving me all sorts of user titles and finally I got them to ban me LOL. take a look at this :hysterical::hysterical: Quote: Originally Posted by HariSampath what crp.. Danish is the ONLY reason this test match is still going on, otherwise we would have a lead of 150 runs in our first innings. After Shoaib Akthar Danish is the only bowler to have taken crucial wkts in this test match. Even now he is bowling well to Sachin, I hope he gets Sachin as that is his biggest dream. you guys have "non cricketing" reasons....to bash Danish Kaneria.... same as you did for Anil Dalpat... we all know what it is, dont we ?? Devil Soul user_offline.gif GhOsT RiDeR Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: JuS BeHinD YoU.. Posts: 8,717 reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif the way we played this game i dont think we deserve to win & ofcourse we r not win'g .. all credit to Indians HariSampath user_online.gif The irritating Indian/ The Indian WUM/ The Bull**** Bomber l[PCZ V.I.P] Join Date: Oct 2007 Posts: 412 reputation_balance.gif India finish the day at 172-3...at stumps. India poised to take a 1-0 lead in the test series, outplaying Pakistan completely everyday of the test match and in the end, it looks like this will be an easy comfortable victory for India. India showed that they are a far more superior and professional unit, although being 3-1 at lunch, chasing 203, they completely dominated the next two sessions, 86 runs for 1 wkt and 82 runs for 1 wkt, almost shutting pakistan out of the game. Ganguly and Tendulkar showed why they are the seasoned veterans the way they countered Shoaib, Tanveer and Kaniera. Jaffer, Dravid, Sachin and Ganguly, all of them played very well against Pakistan bowlers and no bowler could dent the Indian batting. More than Pakistan's bad play, India played far better and far superior than pakistan in all departments of the game in this test. Pakistan now almost certain to go to Eden gardens down one test, and Indians will not let them come up. HariSampath user_online.gif The irritating Indian/ The Indian WUM/ The Bull**** Bomber l[PCZ V.I.P] Join Date: Oct 2007 Posts: 412 reputation_balance.gif to pak fans.... you suck bigtime as much as your team LOL... go on and give me names personal etc... but the facts are you cannot hold any educated debate on cricket...so please ban me LOL Lol after that they banned me, ending my day with a fantastic victory :yay::two_thumbs_up:... I would be back there if they lift the ban and continue my good work :haha::haha::yay::two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up::hysterical::haha: Haha like it man. Good work on you fella. Think I'll register on there and ask if it's true that Yousuf Mohammed had to convert from christianity in order for him to continue playing for Pak? http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/story/0,10069,1637265,00.html 'tis true though. These guys need to loosen up more and they start winning a match or two.

All that matters is who will be smiling on the last day of this series, and I am not at all convinced it will be India, for reasons already discussed. So, I'd just hang on if I were you. This from a man who has had quite a few ravens for lunch. They taste aweful, trust me.

All that matters is who will be smiling on the last day of this series, and I am not at all convinced it will be India, for reasons already discussed. So, I'd just hang on if I were you. This from a man who has had quite a few ravens for lunch. They taste aweful, trust me.
Agreed 100%... some are going OTT..

Guest HariSampath
Which forum was that Hari?? Pakpassion?
pakcricketzone...lol and actually I was a VIP member there... till this test swung our way lol

Guest HariSampath
All that matters is who will be smiling on the last day of this series' date= and I am not at all convinced it will be India, for reasons already discussed. So, I'd just hang on if I were you. This from a man who has had quite a few ravens for lunch. They taste aweful, trust me.
man... I have had crow as my only food over the years, but I can smell a chicken 65 a mile away and you want us al to chill out ??? forget it doc.. I tell you who will be smiling on last day of series... it will probably be ICF members, bcos I recd word from Anil that he will do ICF interview after test series, and I am probly going to Bangalore to do it ..... and hopefully celebrate 3-0 on Brigade road... I just need a few references for the best pubs lol :D

Guest HariSampath
Stop it now' date=' my neighbour wants to know why I'm laughing. Actual LOL.:haha::haha:[/quote'] just tell them someone told you that the Pakis can't beat Man United in a game of cricket :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
damn, looks like they ran out of $$$ :D. The site is gone. I love reading the PakPassion website. Some major fun during the ODI series and of course, the 20-20 :D u guys know an other paki sites to have fun on?:P
which site is gone ??