Is Shoaib Chucking It?

Dhondy

very good post Haribhai. you make great point. Shoaib seems to chuck during match situations and he does not chuck every delivery
I feel Murali does the same. Thyy all slip in an effort ball that is a chuck. This is done in match conditions and not in test conditions. People who argue that Murali has been proven not to chuck in test conditions have their heads deeply buried in a substance that is used to make silicon.

Can you guys stop with this already ? Let the ICC dictate whether he chucks or not. Pakistani's will think just cuz he is picking up wickets vs us, we're throwing him on the wrong side. Relax. Let him chuck, we have bhajji's dusra to counter that :hysterical:

amazing how you folks can come up with these conclusions after watching 2 dimensional pictures! If you look closely at the 2 D pics then in the delivery stride there is a bent even in his left arm so what does that tell you?
Man you are way out and fishing, what are u doing here ??? Read the Adress INDIANcricketfans.com not pakistancricketfans.com The Indians say what they like here, dont come with ur smart comments and tell us that shoaib is not chucking cause he is, drug addict, thats what he is.
Man you are way out and fishing, what are u doing here ??? Read the Adress INDIANcricketfans.com not pakistancricketfans.com The Indians say what they like here, dont come with ur smart comments and tell us that shoaib is not chucking cause he is, drug addict, thats what he is.
Does it during the registration, that you have to carry indian passport to join this site ? Stick to the god damn topic mate.
Did i say u need a indian passport
My point was.... u dont need to be indian to join this site. many of our ICFers have joined, pak forums. let padosi's come here too.... it adds some spice to the site
We don't like that kind of comments. MP is a regular poster here, and has many well-wishers. And BTW, everybody's free to post here.
oh really??? the biggest CHEAT Murali - 703 wkts 2nd highest wkt taker in the world.. Akthar - firing alll the way in the test... and if hes injury free and without any contorversies he cud have go on to become a legend
exactly.... problem with akhtar is that he labeled himself a legend, which is what ticked ppl off.
Since the straightening is occuring in an antero-posterior direction (front to back), therefore a side-on view is sufficient. Interesting, that you ignore this simple common sense perspective to argue your point. Why such opportunism? When people here were accusing the Pakistani players of Bob's murder, you seemed to see the lack of scientific basis in their arguments? Again, when I made a half-facetious comment on nandrolone dopers growing boobs, or females growing hair on their breasts, you seemed to suggest that I was angling for a few laughs. Maybe so, but those are recognized side effects of anabolic steroids. I wouldn't waste your time by "inventing" medical facts and perspectives.
I don't see the connection between a major issue like Bob Woolmer's death and minor issue like this one. RE bowling action...not saying that i am 100% sure that each time he bowls with a legitimate action but what's strange is that you guys seem totally convinced after looking at some 2 dimensional pictures. it will be better for the game if bowlers like Bhajji, AKhtar and Murali are re-examined and the lab results are compared with the bowling action during the match(especially during the 5th or 6th over of the spell).
oh really??? the biggest CHEAT Murali - 703 wkts 2nd highest wkt taker in the world.. Akthar - firing alll the way in the test... and if hes injury free and without any contorversies he cud have go on to become a legend
buddy you gotta be kidding he isnt even gud as brett lee yet and brett lee is no legend... he wudnt even have made it to national side if it wasnt for ICC generosity and peformance enhancers....and maybe a little ball tampering too:giggle: b honest and tell me this isnt chucking...it was back in 2006 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtNlMukzQWY]YouTube - Shoaib Akhtar SloMo[/ame]

donkey, u got me wrong... read my post again...... i was replying to this post of fineleg

actor is a cheater. cheaters never prosper.
my reply
suggesting tht both are chuckers and akthar but for his antics he wud have become a legend too.. hinting cheaters do prosper int his world..