Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

but they don't captain the team which India cements owner owns
And how exactly that is wrong ? Dravid was also an IC employee when he captained RCB and played against a team owned by CSK .So he was even more under COF by that basis .Should he be pulled up as well ? Almost every player is employed with a domestic club .So this is stretching it a bit
And how exactly that is wrong ? Dravid was also an IC employee when he captained RCB and played against a team owned by CSK .So he was even more under COF by that basis .Should he be pulled up as well ? Almost every player is employed with a domestic club .So this is stretching it a bit
how exactly was Dravid in conflict of interest by captaining RCB?Srini has no connection with RCB AFAIK :hmmm:
Question is Dhoni captaining India while he is CSK captain and also an India Cements VC that is bigger conflict.
Objection is he captains Indian team and also works for Indian Cements who have an IPL team which he captains too' date=' so, thee is conflict of interest there too.[/quote'] Conflict of interest regarding what? I find absolutely nothing wrong Dhoni captaining CSK and being an employee of india cements. CSK is owned by India cements so I don't understand how Dhoni being an employee of IC can be prejudicial to its interests. That line of thought is ridiculous. Even I don't understand how Dhoni being Indian team captain is an instance of conflict of interest. Bizzare. Maybe I am missing something.
Question is Dhoni captaining India while he is CSK captain and also an India Cements VC that is bigger conflict.
How's that a conflict? Conflict of interest is defined as :
A term used to describe the situation in which a public official or fiduciary who, contrary to the obligation and absolute duty to act for the benefit of the public or a designated individual, exploits the relationship for personal benefit, typically pecuniary.
I do not understand how Dhoni can be regarded as "not in a position to discharge his obligation to his national team/CSK team" just because he is employed by India Cements.
Conflict of interest regarding what? I find absolutely nothing wrong Dhoni captaining CSK and being an employee of india cements. CSK is owned by India cements so I don't understand how Dhoni being an employee of IC can be prejudicial to its interests. That line of thought is ridiculous. Even I don't understand how Dhoni being Indian team captain is an instance of conflict of interest. Bizzare. Maybe I am missing something.
This is not the question. There is nothing wrong in Dhoni captaining CSK and VC of India cements but also being captain of India simultaneously is what is concerning that SC said.
This is not the question. There is nothing wrong in Dhoni captaining CSK and VC of India cements but also being captain of India simultaneously is what is concerning that SC said.
Again how? Sorry for sounding like a broken record but i fail to understand how Indian captaincy is "compromised" by this arrangement.
Conflict of interest regarding what? I find absolutely nothing wrong Dhoni captaining CSK and being an employee of india cements. CSK is owned by India cements so I don't understand how Dhoni being an employee of IC can be prejudicial to its interests. That line of thought is ridiculous. Even I don't understand how Dhoni being Indian team captain is an instance of conflict of interest. Bizzare. Maybe I am missing something.
The conflict of interest wrt India Cements lies with Srinivasan primarily. Dhoni's conflict of interest is with his own firm Rhiti Sports and as India team captain.
Dravid was captain of India and has been an employee of India Cements since 1994.
India Cements did not have a team CSK then. Did they? Otherwise, a lot of players have worked for corporate companies and played for their teams like Air India, ONGC, BPL, etc. and play for India that is not an issue. Issue is CSK is a franchise of IPL and Dhoni being captain of India and also captain of CSK along with VC of India cements, he holds such positions where he can influence things like team selection. It does not mean, he did, but that situation certainly arises questions marks.
Again how? Sorry for sounding like a broken record but i fail to understand how Indian captaincy is "compromised" by this arrangement.
Because he holds such positions where he can influence things like team selection for Indian team by promoting or recommending CSK players.
Because he holds such positions where he can influence things like team selection for Indian team by promoting or recommending CSK players.
So Kohli isn't also under conflict of interest? He captains RCB and can influence RCB player selection for Indian team . Should anyone captains an IPL or Ranji team then not be appointed as Indian captain ?I am seriously confused.