ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015  

1. 1.

I was hoping that Pakistan would bungle their selections and persist with this 4 bowler strategy and not select Yasir Shah against us But looks like he is going to play after todays match. I think he is a good bowler and we have tendency to falter against newbies (even sohail khan could do a wahab riaz) Irfan and Yasir Shah are two good bowlers they have

The upcoming matches in the World Cup will be telecast free on public broadcaster channel Doordarshan, following an order from the Supreme Court on Tuesday. The apex court stayed an earlier order from the Delhi High Court that had restrained Doordarshan from sharing the feed free with cable operators.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/story/828573.html

India's injury woes continue as Bhuvneshwar Kumar fitness is under the scanner. The team management has asked Dhawal Kulkarni to stay back in Australia as an emergency back-up. http://sports.ndtv.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/news/237345-india-ask-dhawal-kulkarni-to-stay-back-as-bhuvneshwar-kumar-s-back-up?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ndtv%2FqJNd+%28CRICKETNDTV.COM+-+Latest+News%29

I couldn't find a thread discussing viewing options and had a few questions. I have Dish Network in the US with Willow TV. 1. Do I need to pay extra to watch the WC games? 2. Will Willow even carry it or do I need to subscribe to some other stuff? If yes, what are the options? 3. The matches are going to be the entire night from 10PM to 6AM if they are in Australia. If Willow is not an option where I can record on the DVR, is there an alternative where I can watch it after office the following day? 4. When is the WC starting? I'll check on cricinfo immediately after this post, but I thought it was starting on the 15th and someone in office said it starts on the 13th.