Any Predictions on the Kolkata test

praveenj

We need to win F'leg ' date=' anything less than that will be dis-appointment . We need to win this series 3-0. We need to show the world who is the Boss ![/quote'] I was asking why its the worst...if we happen to be in a stage where we have to draw or lose in kolkata, i hope few of our players can fight out a draw. So, by default draw is not the worst. Ofcourse, I too want us to win 3-0
I was asking why its the worst...if we happen to be in a stage where we have to draw or lose in kolkata, i hope few of our players can fight out a draw. So, by default draw is not the worst. Ofcourse, I too want us to win 3-0
When i meant it as being as the "worst" possible result, I meant it not in the context of the match situation, but my expectations of the team this around. Anything less than a win would be considered bad by me.

Strange isn't it? Everyone said we'd lose 3-0 to Pakistan. Now we've won the first test everyone is saying we'll win by and innings and take the series 3-0. As for Kolkata I reckon Pakistan will put up a much better fight but I can't see them winnning. Malik is a man under pressure and I don't really rate his captaincy. Problem for Pakistan is India are now on a winning streak and are confident. We've got some bowling worries but the batsmen seem to be in fairly good form. As some commentators have said, India when they're confident are a difficult team to beat, especially at home.

Pakistan IMO has no chance this time around. They lack experience and experience is all that counts in test cricket. Last time around they had Inzi, Afridi and Younis in red hot form. This time around they have an inexperienced captain, a volatile Shoaib Akthar and some that lack mental toughness to perform session after session. At best they could probably come close to winning a test match that's about it.

Ravi, you are vastly under rating the Pakistan team. They have on many occasions raised their game against India to deliver shock defeats. The first test was a thriller and I expect the rest of the series to follow suit. Pakistan will specially have a good chance at Bangalore with reverse swing coming into the picture.

Yup... Captain is way too much under pressure. He is not inspiring at all... Yoyo and YK both seem little lost under SM's captaincy... Pak bolwing with inclusion of Gul may be some challenge for our batters... but only for couple of sessions...rest is a walk. It is going to low scoring game, one score of 350+ and couple 250+ and another 100 something is what I am expecting. The game will be on if Pak manages to score 300+ in their first innings....

Strange isn't it? Everyone said we'd lose 3-0 to Pakistan. Now we've won the first test everyone is saying we'll win by and innings and take the series 3-0. As for Kolkata I reckon Pakistan will put up a much better fight but I can't see them winnning. Malik is a man under pressure and I don't really rate his captaincy. Problem for Pakistan is India are now on a winning streak and are confident. We've got some bowling worries but the batsmen seem to be in fairly good form. As some commentators have said' date=' India when they're confident are a difficult team to beat, especially at home.[/quote'] I had never heard from anyone that India is gonna lose 3-0 to Pak prior to this series...The worst I heard I heard was that the competition will be so big and a result is sure to come out of all test...It happened in the first test, though in favour of our team. We'll have to play well again in the second one to win. It's tough to get them out twice on a flatter wicket as this compared to Kotla... @coffe-anan look possible and good for us...