Dhoni has retired from Test Cricket with immediate effect

Gambit

But there could he hazaar other reasons apart from the Mudgal committee. That was an opportune and kind of below the belt remark. There's a fine line between fun and pettiness and may be your remark rubbed some people the wrong way.
I don't think so. Its something everyone was talking about when he didn't go for the first test while the hearings were going on in court.

Sidhoni, I know it is hard to see a player you have idolise retire. Previous generation experienced that when Kapil and Sunny left, some of us went through it when the big 4 went. You will still get to cherish him in ODI cricket before he finally retire for good, so chin up and enjoy MSD at what he does best - bludgeon bowlers in ODIs and T20s.

Thanks for the support cg. :(( He could have stayed as a player at least. **** off you ****ing bhakt of biggest glory hunter. At least Dhoni retired when he felt he was not able to contribute unlike that glory hunting piece of ****.
How does it feel when others abuse your hero? You have abused a player others have liked for years. Shoe is on the other feet right? Hurts, doesn't it If you had given respect people would have treated you with respect Anyways, he retired when he couldn't contribute? That was at least 2-3 years ago in tests
Sidhoni' date=' I know it is hard to see a player you have idolise retire. Previous generation experienced that when Kapil and Sunny left, some of us went through it when the big 4 went. You will still get to cherish him in ODI cricket before he finally retire for good, so chin up and enjoy MSD at what he does best - bludgeon bowlers in ODIs and T20s.[/quote'] Thanks Gambit :((

Dhoni has retired from Test Cricket with immediate effect I have a lot to say so here I go 1. I'm glad he took the decision and this way VK will have time and opportunity to gain a little more experience. 2. It's 2 years too late, had it been any other board, 2 whitewashes would have done it 3. I don't think he is really 33 4. He never seemed interested in test cricket The most important one, he is a brave man. He didn't quit when he saw that he has to deal with sharmas all the time. Any other person would have refused to lead a team filled with our phaast boilers.

@Sidhoni - nice what you said about me :nice: Just trying to show you what you (and many, many others on this forum) had done to another player for years.
But everyone was still deeply saddened and enormously respectful for him. I expected better from you thinking of you as a sensible poster.
I have a lot to say so here I go 1. I'm glad he took the decision and this way VK will have im time and opportunity to gain a little more experience. 2. It's 2 years too late, had it been any other board, 2 whitewashes would have done it 3. I don't think he is really 33 4. He never seemed interested in test cricket The most important one, he is a brave man. He didn't quit when he saw that he has to deal with sharmas all the time. Any other person would have refused to lead a team filled with our phaast boilers.
Totally disagree with the last line.he wanted to stay in power, used the power of srini to extend his stay by sacking selectors,that was worse