Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

Good thing about Kohli is he targets the best bowler of the opposition. Lot of players like to play out the best bowlers and go after others. First malinga. Today Gul.
With all due respect, I think the best bowler out there was Ajmal. I don't think Kohli specifically targets good bowlers either. What he does well is that irrespective of the stature of the bowler (good/bad), he puts the bad balls away (most of the times). This, IMHO, makes a lot of difference.
With all due respect' date=' I think the best bowler out there was Ajmal. I don't think Kohli specifically targets good bowlers either. What he does well is that irrespective of the stature of the bowler (good/bad), he puts the bad balls away (most of the times). This, IMHO, makes a lot of difference.[/quote'] He did score lot of runs off Ajmal as well. He didn't play him out.
He did score lot of runs off Ajmal as well. He didn't play him out.
True, he did score some runs but you've got to admit he was in a spot of bother more than once. He dealt better than others but picking Ajmal's variations still eluded him. Ajmal was a bit unlucky not not have Virat's number. Moreover, Ajmal didn't have enough support from the other end. Great bowlers always have their sidekicks.
LOL, everybody loves this guy and is hailing him as a future great of indian batting wasnt that along ago that he was written off as a test flop...i bet if he goes 5 games without scoring, everybody will want him out. you guys are all fickle bastards heheh
Not 5 matches, if he gets out in 0 in the next two matches, watch out...It's the same crowd that turned on sachin, zaheer, msd, etc. on a whim. A person is either a God or a devil...and the decision is made after one match.
The best thing about Kohli is that he is consistently taking responsibility and staying almost till the end to win matches for India. He is doing whatever it takes to win matches for his country.
First rate genuine match winner. He goes all the way. Gambhir is one guy who also does that alongwith Dhoni and Yuvraj. No wonder we are formidable side when it comes to chasing.