Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

You could add so many things. MIM & AAP are already together in this elections and Congress will always join them post elections if necessary. Even Kejriwal had admitted that. But the main support of AAP is the paid media. It's shocking biased this time around, even supposedly neutral sites like firstpost is being totally anti-BJP. The media is doing some solid propaganda for AAP. Aaj Tak and ABP in particular while NDTV obviously being its usual anti-BJP.
Exactly. I just want to understand how exactly AAP has moved forward in its outlook from 2 -3 months back, when they were laughing stock.

Kejri already taken care this by claiming few days back opposition will do false expose. Now he will cry saying he said so.
Haha.....thats a great strategy :hatsoff: Before committing a crime just say that in the coming days some people will try to target me and then go ahead and do the crime. Afterwards you can say that "I told you they will target me by false accusations".

Exactly. I just want to understand how exactly AAP has moved forward in its outlook from 2 -3 months back, when they were laughing stock.
A part of the media has been completely sidelined/ignored/insulted by Mod Sarkar so they want their revenge. They couldn't influence polls in states like Maharashtra/Jharkhand/J&K etc but they think that since Delhi is a largely urban state, media can have a pretty big influence so by saying "AAP is rising" again and again and again they think AAP really will rise. AAP is giving a good fight no doubt but BJP is ahead decisively and wil win irrespective of what media shows.

A part of the media has been completely sidelined/ignored/insulted by Mod Sarkar so they want their revenge. They couldn't influence polls in states like Maharashtra/Jharkhand/J&K etc but they think that since Delhi is a largely urban state, media can have a pretty big influence so by saying "AAP is rising" again and again and again they think AAP really will rise. AAP is giving a good fight no doubt but BJP is ahead decisively and wil win irrespective of what media shows.
Lutyens Media Vs BJP....

Media creates perceptions, also people believe What they want to believe. Media created perception that they r a 'laughing stock' n u wanted to believe it.

You could add so many things. MIM & AAP are already together in this elections and Congress will always join them post elections if necessary. Even Kejriwal had admitted that. But the main support of AAP is the paid media. It's shocking biased this time around, even supposedly neutral sites like firstpost is being totally anti-BJP. The media is doing some solid propaganda for AAP. Aaj Tak and ABP in particular while NDTV obviously being its usual anti-BJP.
When Modi can become mainstream I am not sure why people have issues with MIM? They are same thing, use religion to gain politically.

Kejriwal doing an question and and with public on NDTV . So far excellent and handling all the hard questions with aplomb . Even if one or two r unconvincing .Such a refreshing politics . Hope the AAP gets majority and is competent administrator
Its NDTV what more can you expect, conveniently diverting from the Funding scam issue. Has Kejriwal answered anything about #AAPFundingScam yet

That's why I said all these surveys are bogus.
I can understand if its 46% AAP 40% BJP and say 10% Congress. Thats believable. Your telling me that both the congress and aap have improved their vote share? Never say never but ABP news I shall keep an eye on their exit poll. Atleast News Nation who are predicting AAP to win have shown a severe decline in the Congress vote share.