Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

B88YtS4IQAAbgeo.jpg Got it from Shazia Ilmi's twitter...
As i said, even if they win i am not 100% sure the AAP flock will stay intact. They are bleeding a lot of members despite being on top in terms of votes. You look at say the Congress and BJP when they picked up momentum. They rarely had any defections. I can understand if your on your way down there are defections. Its natural. AAP is on its way up and so many people are leaving.

As i said, even if they win i am not 100% sure the AAP flock will stay intact. They are bleeding a lot of members despite being on top in terms of votes. You look at say the Congress and BJP when they picked up momentum. They rarely had any defections. I can understand if your on your way down there are defections. Its natural. AAP is on its way up and so many people are leaving.
Pretty much all defections happened in the time when AAP was showing at a low - Lok Sabha elections till a month back.

I've a feeling that all these polls are tailored. I think Namo is about to make a move against many belonging to the mafia and the durbar since no election till Bihar (and I doubt media plays any role in a backward state like that) and chewts sense that it is their last kick at the can.

If AAP wins dilli' date=' then move the capital to Nagpur.[/quote'] Yeah, I'm sure they will need some space to erect 500 more schools and I can't remember how many colleges. Getting rid of the Parliament might help some. :haha: