Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

bjp supporters have no reason to throw in the towel. Bookies and many opinion polls have the bjp edging through. If a loss happens then it happens. But be positive.
As long as con party got decimated any result will be fine.

You really think this mishmash of people are better?
Better than Con party... I still think there is a chance to BJP , but if Delhi people are ready to get fooled again what we can do? As i said earlier we have BJP in center any over the top adventure from these guys Govt can be thrown easily :winky:

As long as con party got decimated any result will be fine.
not really I still want BJP to win Delhi. BJP supporters need to get out of congress bashing mentality. The BJP's major upcoming battles Karnataka aside are going to be against regional parties. It is imperative BJP win in UP and Bihar a places where congress is not a force. Those two states are 122 lok sabha MPs and addition of them will mean that BJP rules over half the population of the country at state level.

not really I still want BJP to win Delhi. BJP supporters need to get out of congress bashing mentality. The BJP's major upcoming battles Karnataka aside are going to be again regional parties. It is imperative BJP win in UP and Bihar a places where congress is not a force.
UP/Bihar/Karnataka are important Delhi is not big deal.Not that i don't want but can take one hit,also it will help organization.

UP/Bihar/Karnataka are important Delhi is not big deal.Not that i don't want but can take one hit' date='also it will help organization.[/quote'] Don't underestimate AAP... You see their arrogance without being in power... When in power, just imagine... I was watching Manoranjan Bharti's programme on NDTV in which he was trying to take an impromptu opinion poll at an eatery... He tried his best but majority of the crowd was going for BJP... The middle class is not going to ditch BJP... It's going to be a tough fight... My prediction: a hung assembly with AAP being forced to take Congress support to form the Govt.

@Delhiites..heard that ndtv is blocked over cable for next 2 days, Is it true? Who does this in this age of DTH/24x7 Internet?
Its showing now. But the English ndtv news channel was not showing frm past 1 month till recently(Hindi wala has showing all along though) I have hathway

Its showing now. But the English ndtv news channel was not showing frm past 1 month till recently(Hindi wala has showing all along though) I have hathway
Hatchway cuts channels which asks more money...here in Bangalore Star channels missing from months :haha:

Hatchway cuts channels which asks more money...here in Bangalore Star channels missing from months :haha:
Star channels are missing here as well. Yeah, most probably money issue between ndtv n Hathaway. Not many people watch English news anyways and ndtv English news even lesser

One thing is for sure - a BJP win would be a HUGE, HUGE blow for almost the entire TV media (apart from India TV and Zee News which are still with BJP) because in the last 1 month they have literally become spokespersons for AAP in order to show the BJP that they can influence an election. On the other hand a AAP win would mean that Modi Sarkar would have to stop/reduce its condescending treatment of most of the media.

One thing is for sure - a BJP win would be a HUGE, HUGE blow for almost the entire TV media (apart from India TV and Zee News which are still with BJP) because in the last 1 month they have literally become spokespersons for AAP in order to show the BJP that they can influence an election. On the other hand a AAP win would mean that Modi Sarkar would have to stop/reduce its condescending treatment of most of the media.
I haven't been in India for last 2-3 months, so can't really say but before that media was working like sold-out agents of BJP and decisively against AAP. AAP always maintained their support base in Delhi including last LS polls, but the way media ridiculed AAP and Kejriwal it seemed that whole AAP phenomena is over. Instead of condemning Kejriwal slapping incidents media made fun along with bhakts. When election was announced, everybody thought AAP is finished. How that notion was developed despite AAP winning around 35% votes in Modi wave during parliament elections? It was all managed by Media. Probably strong AAP support forced media to swallow bitter pill and admit AAP is rising which the had no intention to do.