Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Wow! shocking result! Kejriwal was a hasbeen when I was in Delhi 6 months ago. I may be wrong as I don't really follow indian politics anymore but this seems like a self goal by BJP. Not that it make's any difference,Delhi is andher nagri toh jo bhi power main aaye,chopat raja hi hoga.
Kejriwal had not become "has been" 6 month ago. AAP had got more votes in Loksabha than they had got in Assembly 2013. It was the perception which media was trying very hard to create under influence of money. They had become successful as well as all outsiders like you and me had started believing and Kejriwal thing is over. Thankfully media corrected itself towards absolute last otherwise whole media would have been proved to be such a fool.

Thank god its AAP' date=' if Con party win 67 should have taken a week to recover.[/quote'] this..some CongIs are rejoicing switching over to AAP. :cantstop: thinking it is Baba's victory. Anyway..BJP has to move to center a little...Hindu vote isolation works only in states like UP where they are highly divided on caste basis. It doesn't work in cities where there are no caste divide, but a progressives/secular v/s Hindutva divide.

this..some CongIs are rejoicing switching over to AAP. :cantstop: thinking it is Baba's victory. Anyway..BJP has to move to center a little...Hindu vote isolation works only in states like UP where they are highly divided on caste basis. It doesn't work in cities where there are no caste divide' date=' but a progressives/secular v/s Hindutva divide.[/quote'] True.. and also kick out some of the right wing nuts who keeps on damaging the party. BJP needs to be nationalist party.. instead of 'Right wing Hindu' party.

B9e9d-sCAAEW9wb.jpg So, AAP basically got the poor/lower class votes. Commendable :hatsoff:
I noticed that young ones are more active in Delhi.. you dont this kinda activism in Mumbai at all. The number of youth participating on stages and that are with Kejriwal is kinda eye opening. I always seen this on movies and tv serials.. and we always liked that.. young ones standing against old and corrupted.. This movement is good for India i think. If they can clean up Delhi or even if they do 1/4 of what they promised, then as an Indian/nationalist/Modi supporter, i am happy.

What happens when Kejriwal starts demanding meeting with Modi or Home Minister every now and then? :nervous: Any problem, demand meeting with PM or HM... :hitler:
No doubt he will continuously rabble rouse with lofty demands to remain in media limelight, but this time it will backfire, he ain't the only CM in the room now.