World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

Sabby's a rich virgin
i was helping you :((
you should marry him :agree:
:finger:
So do star' date=' sky, fox sports australia and other channels showing this have the same commentary coverage or is it all different?[/quote'] its different ..or atleast normally is but world cup happens once in 4 years so i am not sure . most probably there is different commentators for indian ,english and australian viewers .
So do star' date=' sky, fox sports australia and other channels showing this have the same commentary coverage or is it all different?[/quote'] Earlier all the ICC tournaments used to have the same commentary across the board. There is a production team that produce it for ICC and then the TV channels buy it from ICC. They have different studios but the actual commentary used to be same. I am expecting the same.
Earlier all the ICC tournaments used to have the same commentary across the board. There is a production team that produce it for ICC and then the TV channels buy it from ICC. They have different studios but the actual commentary used to be same. I am expecting the same.
i thought so too but then i remembered Amitabh Bachan adverts and thought to myself maybe it will be like normal overseas tours we have where india gets its own commentators different from sky (or which ever australian channel is showing )
i thought so too but then i remembered Amitabh Bachan adverts and thought to myself maybe it will be like normal overseas tours we have where india gets its own commentators different from sky (or which ever australian channel is showing )
I think the English commentary would be the same for every channel. Star is doing the Hindi commentary on its own. I don't think Amitabh will be commentating in English. But let's see, I am not sure.