World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

What happend to Dish Network this time? That's the worst marketing I have seen in a while. Espn3 continuous to shove down their new site at us while Dish Network is selling it for same price for TV viewers.
You want them to charge more?. Not happy with Espn move though as it should be on watchespn. But for $99 in HD on tv is a great deal considering past prices. Already ordered the dish PPV and set for the games. Hoping India repeat 2011 besides expecting to see some great down to wire games
You want them to charge more?. Not happy with Espn move though as it should be on watchespn. But for $99 in HD on tv is a great deal considering past prices. Already ordered the dish PPV and set for the games. Hoping India repeat 2011 besides expecting to see some great down to wire games
Na. as just saying that the should be advertising more. I agree that 99 is not a bad deal at all since we have to remember that this tournament is going to go on for over a month and lot of games.
how did you order it from dish? what's the price? i couldnt find price at dish..
would you recommend any good vpn for star sports for people not in india ?
This! Rather than putting more questions, give the solution man:--D
Would you recommend any reliable VPN service?
Hola Premium would be one option. I must warn though that the quality of video over VPN might not always be HD - depends on bandwidth.
They don't do that for online packages. I have bought it for ICC CT 2013 and ICC WT20 2014.
I watched Tri series final recently couple of ads shown that also few overs apart. I guess they have a free version as well which is delayed by 5 mins.
I just subscribed to it...though I did know that it was Browser only and I only wanted that so its fine with me.
The reason I asked to hold is for people who want to buy VPN to access outside India. The FAQ on their website reads that ICC WC 2015 will be shown in the following countries. http://www.starsports.com/faq/index.html
Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kazakstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna