Bring Yuvraj drop Laxman hows the idea?

Rohan495

Laxman made a hundred with singles and fours. His running between the wickets is as bad as Ganguly's. Laxman has only a year or so of test cricket left and doesnt have a shot at ODI. What are you going to do after that Rohan - follow him in senior league?

Laxman made a hundred with singles and fours. His running between the wickets is as bad as Ganguly's. Laxman has only a year or so of test cricket left and doesnt have a shot at ODI. What are you going to do after that Rohan - follow him in senior league?
So what? he was still unbeaten. I think he has 2 years left in test cricket provided he keeps performing. Hes still great fielder and a threat to some of the supreme bowling sides in the world. Nope after hes done ill be a supporter for Yuvraj and Pathan. My 2 favorite players besides Laxman. In regards to Laxmans place in ODIs i feel like he must be given a fair run hes in the best form ive seen him in for a while. With the VB series coming up in Australia it would be only logical to draft him in the ODI squad. Maybe you havent been following him in England in the pro40 for Lancashire he struck great form and has continued too. He can bat at number 3 in ODIs for a while.

just to back up my claim his 2 records against teams in the VB series(Australia and Sri Lanka) v Australia 21 739 106* 46.18 4 2 0 - - 0 9 0 v Sri Lanka 6 185 87* 37.00 0 1 - - - - 1 0 his record in Australia in Australia 16 467 131 35.92 3 0 - - - - 16 0 His record over there is good. and If he continues to sparkle in the tests in Australia its only inevitable seeing that india cant take down a team like Australia

just to back up my claim his 2 records against teams in the VB series(Australia and Sri Lanka) v Australia 21 739 106* 46.18 4 2 0 - - 0 9 0 v Sri Lanka 6 185 87* 37.00 0 1 - - - - 1 0 his record in Australia in Australia 16 467 131 35.92 3 0 - - - - 16 0 His record over there is good. and If he continues to sparkle in the tests in Australia its only inevitable seeing that india cant take down a team like Australia
The only position this guy can play in ODI is at No 3 and you still want him to play when we have embarrassment of riches playing at that position ?
Wow , never knew Shwetabh had such a massive problem with Yuvraj being included in the test side. Looks like Salil has well and truly managed to convince him. :D
Yuseless poster boy is a bloody waste in Tests. He has given a live demonstration of it over 11 consecutive matches. And now pulls up some facking "stomach ailment" when he had a chance to score some runs in the longer format of the game. I can't believe we dropped Laxman and shattered his confidence to make room for him in tests at one point.