5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

6 people handling 30 portfolios.... 1 CM what do the remaining 60 do? Will they be part of some committee? I feel AAP should have maybe had another 6 people in the cabinet. Sisodia will have to put in the long hours. He and Jain by the looks of it have the heavy duty portfolios. Looks like Sisodia will effectively run Delhi or take care of the day to day running of Delhi while Kejriwal improves AAP organisation throughout the country. Not a bad idea.

6 people handling 30 portfolios.... 1 CM what do the remaining 60 do? Will they be part of some committee? I feel AAP should have maybe had another 6 people in the cabinet. Sisodia will have to put in the long hours. He and Jain by the looks of it have the heavy duty portfolios. Looks like Sisodia will effectively run Delhi or take care of the day to day running of Delhi while Kejriwal improves AAP organisation throughout the country. Not a bad idea.
Maximum number of ministers permitted is 15% of the total strength of the Assembly i.e. 10 (its 10.5 but they can't round it off to 11 IMO so it should be 10) so he should definitely have had 10 ministers. As for remaining MLAs - yeah, guess they will be part of committees. Yup. With this huge success, there will be calls to spread the party in other big states or to support" secular" parties and Kejri will be running around the country doing that.

They might expand the cabinet later. There are probably many hungry wolves among those MLAs who would want to be ministers. Kejriwal not keeping any portfolio sounds very suspicious. It does sound like Sisodia will be effectively running Delhi.

guys its all political jumla :nervous: and lol at people expecting 24*7 free wifi we have 'free wifi' in khan market and cp, and its only for 20-30 minx then chargeable small towners :beee:
In Bangalore we get more free Wi Fi than water, lol at you :hehe:

guys its all political jumla :nervous: and lol at people expecting 24*7 free wifi we have 'free wifi' in khan market and cp, and its only for 20-30 minx then chargeable small towners :beee:
You voted for AAP out of peer pressure right ? Either that or some day you might have taken a pic with the AAP cap in front of India Gate and wanted to justify that. :winky:

I think kejriwal will realize like Modi did' date=' minimum governance model doesn't work in india[/quote'] This is 100% TRUE. This is the reason why complete corrupt bastards in India keep getting re-elected again and again. People of India because of lack of social safety nets rely on government/local leaders to solve their every single issue - or at least 'act' like they at least are available to hear their issues. If they see that the politician is open to hear them out and does some good to them by constantly staying in touch with the area - they elect them regardless of that person's moral compass. Minimal governance will never work in India until the social safety net issue (bankruptcy protection, passing of debt to family/another generation etc.) and caste issue is resolved throughout the country.

You voted for AAP out of peer pressure right ? Either that or some day you might have taken a pic with the AAP cap in front of India Gate and wanted to justify that. :winky:
stalker :omg: it was anna topi though what peer pressure ?? my peers were supporting modi, i just really dislike him.. he has a villainous vibe

stalker :omg: it was anna topi though what peer pressure ?? my peers were supporting modi, i just really dislike him.. he has a villainous vibe
dont be silly..It was a hunch . I know the selfie generation well :icflove: So you voted for Kejrwal because Modi has a villanous vibe ?:giggle: