The Nasir Jamshed Tweets Thread

philcric

How is calling him a criminal offensive? He was arrested by the Bangladeshi police and put on custody. I'd find this offensive only if there were no charges against him.
Inflammatory remarks and stuff are probably against Twitter TOS. His claim about him being a criminal when he was just an accused (that too Rubel's case was that he promised to marry and didn't - hence that female filed for rape when it wasn't rape at all). The account is banned. Which means it has violated Twitter's terms of service. Now the account may get reinstated in the future or not (after an appeal) - I dunno. But point is - its not a question of whether it was offensive according to Twitter. Its a question of which terms of service of Twitter did it break?

Twitter doesn't care much but when there are mass report abuse then they can suspend. I am sure Bangali brigade went on to report him en masse. These guys are nuts, they made Gunday's IMDB rating 1.5 because it had some comments about Bangladesh. :haha:

Twitter doesn't care much but when there are mass report abuse then they can suspend. I am sure Bangali brigade went on to report him en masse. These guys are nuts, they made Gunday's IMDB rating 1.5 because it had some comments about Bangladesh. :haha:
True. Bang Bros population ruined it for all of us. That Jamshed guy also started stretching stuff too much. :(( Now no Jamshed.
He is making jokes about war, deserves to get banned. usually I don't find him that funny anyway.
You guys have no sense of humour unfortunately. Due to you guys many people are deprived of quality twitter account. Also, where was the war thing when your own captain after winning the match dedicated it to freedom fighters? You guys are stuck up.