What is your Internet Service Provider

Cricketics

I dont know where to ask this so posting it here. My FUP 6 GB is over and still BSNL hasn't reduced the speed to 512kbps. I am afraid to use more because it may cause heavy billing. :nervous: Any Idea why can this happen? Anybody else experienced this? The portal on BSNL still shows nothing and shows i am not being charged anything and my plan is also not being changed.

I dont know where to ask this so posting it here. My FUP 6 GB is over and still BSNL hasn't reduced the speed to 512kbps. I am afraid to use more because it may cause heavy billing. :nervous: Any Idea why can this happen? Anybody else experienced this? The portal on BSNL still shows nothing and shows i am not being charged anything and my plan is also not being changed.
Nah, it wont.. happed for me many times.. you can check ur bill amout in their site

Nah' date=' it wont.. happed for me many times.. you can check ur bill amout in their site[/quote'] Means full plan speed even after FUP but no extra Bill? :pray: i can check my bill but they havent generated the bill for feb so i can't currently check if they billed extra for feb or not because this speed started from 20th feb onwards.

Means full plan speed even after FUP but no extra Bill? :pray: i can check my bill but they havent generated the bill for feb so i can't currently check if they billed extra for feb or not because this speed started from 20th feb onwards.
Yup. Happens many times to me as well. Its common practice in BSNL :D

All right, so after years of being a customer of comcast, i just switched to Verizon FiOS. God bless Fiber Optic Cable. Most consistent and fast speed. Just two more weeks of comcast and verizon will be my new provider. Also fios live tv app is amazing. So many live channels along with movie channels of showtime, cinemax and star.

All right, so after years of being a customer of comcast, i just switched to Verizon FiOS. God bless Fiber Optic Cable. Most consistent and fast speed. Just two more weeks of comcast and verizon will be my new provider. Also fios live tv app is amazing. So many live channels along with movie channels of showtime, cinemax and star.
Both are our customers so I am happy that your subscription money will keep contributing towards my salary. Thanks

Comcast. Get download speeds of 125 mbps. Upload 12 Mbps. Will dump in a year If they jack up my rates.
My cousin called to disconnect after their bill for basic tv and 50mbps shot to 100 bucks, they got a call back and now they have the same plan for 2 years for 50 bucks with HBO :giggle: