Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

bhai jab gareeb ameer ke saamne khara hota hai to humble hi hota kyon ki uske pass koyi akad hoti hi nahi hai..If these people will make Pakistan a good team then there true nature will come.At present they have nothing so its beteer to be humble
But it is a good reflection on the Indians to show who is humble or not in victory. And unfortunately, most are not painting themselves in good light. The Pak posters are coming out as more classy than some of them

Questions to Guldozer & other padosis: How exactly do BCCI/ICC/RAW/CIA/Mossad fix cricket games? Do you guys know their modus operandi in detail? I'm very interested in knowing.
Why are you asking me or Pakistanis? Go ask Basit Ali. He doesn't represent 180 million Pakistanis.

Questions to Guldozer & other padosis: How exactly do BCCI/ICC/RAW/CIA/Mossad fix cricket games? Do you guys know their modus operandi in detail? I'm very interested in knowing.
That would be a good question to ask IF they themselves believed that. I will ask you, why do some extremist in India think that except hindus and vegetarians, all must die or be converted? Surely as an Indian yuo would be responsible for what every idiot in India believes or says

But it is a good reflection on the Indians to show who is humble or not in victory. And unfortunately' date=' most are not painting themselves in good light. The Pak posters are coming out as more classy than some of them[/quote'] Have you ever interacted with Padosis in person during an Indo-Pak match?

Why are you asking me or Pakistanis? Go ask Basit Ali. He doesn't represent 180 million Pakistanis.
Why are you ashamed to admit it bro?, Basit ali views are widely accepted after the india match I spoke to over 50 pakistanis about the match and most said it was fixed, As a nation Pakistan is one of the few nations in the world that can see the difference between appearance and reality in the current world.

No he does not represent but he is on the airwaves not just once but repeatedly over so many years ,so it is obvious many of those 180 million people are buying his theories. He is making a cozy living spitting out what ever comes from his behind. Pakistan TV stations are hiring him to speak this nonsense and they do not do anything if it affects their revenue generation.

Ok. Follow up question. Do you believe that the WC is fixed by BCCI/ICC/RAW/Mossad?
No. But what I do believe that India is definitely given more advantage than other teams. How India has already been in Australia for 3 months before WC, how India played both its warm up games in Adelaide, or how the pitches in England for CT 2013 were completely flat. Plus the rule changes to ODIs have also benefited India.

No he does not represent but he is on the airwaves not just once but repeatedly over so many years ,so it is obvious many of those 180 million people are buying his theories. He is making a cozy living spitting out what ever comes from his behind. Pakistan TV stations are hiring him to speak this nonsense and they do not do anything if it affects their revenue generation.
Yeah, you just have to see what sort of idiots come on India TV/other hindi channels in India. There is always an audience for idiotic things. Whether it is UK, US, India or Pakistan. This is the age of the fee media and internet

Yes. I don't think 180 m think the same thoughts. Just as I have interacted with enough idiots in my office' date=' home etc who do believe in fixing and conspiracies despite being Indians[/quote'] Fixing exists in cricket. That's not the conspiracy. The conspiracy is that it is the BCCI/ICC/CIA/Mossad that fixes ICC tournaments. If tournament results were pre-determined, why would teams even bother participating? What is their incentive to participate beyond money?

Yeah' date=' you just have to see what sort of idiots come on India TV/other hindi channels in India. There is always an audience for idiotic things. Whether it is UK, US, India or Pakistan. This is the age of the fee media and internet[/quote'] I agree unless these guys are generating ratings otherwise they would not be on air for these many years. But I don't think conspiracy theorists have much success in sports media in India , in others fields may be but Indians don't buy these conspiracy nonsense every time they lose a match. Morons like Basit Ali have come so far it has become just ridiculous, in their words Pakistan loses and India wins only due to match fixing.If not match fixing Indians will lose every match and Pakistanis win every match. I can understand once or twice but common every match and these stations are hiring these morons.

No. But what I do believe that India is definitely given more advantage than other teams. How India has already been in Australia for 3 months before WC, how India played both its warm up games in Adelaide, or how the pitches in England for CT 2013 were completely flat. Plus the rule changes to ODIs have also benefited India.
Dude, I was supporting you till this post. you do know schedules are drawn months in advance? You do know if Pakistan has lost 5 times in world cup, sixth time will not be JUST because of the condition in Adelaide? As for your claims about CT. Only SA game was a high scoring one. You do know we defended 129 in 20 overs in CT finals against England? A run rate below 6.5 for a T20 game? We got Sri Lanka out for 181 and chased it in the semis We got West Indies out for 233 and chased it We got Pakistan out for 165 and chased it Can you please tell me which were the flat pitches in CT for India? Are you NOT aware of the above or deliberately lying? As for rule changes in cricket, our biggest wicket taker is Shami who uses reverse swing. How has rule change helped him? You seem as delusional as Basit Ali

No. But what I do believe that India is definitely given more advantage than other teams. How India has already been in Australia for 3 months before WC,
Exactly who stopped the PCB from organizing practice games with local Australian sides? Also, didn't Pakistan play a series in New Zealand before the WC? India didn't play a single game in NZL. I think this is unfair against India. :((
how India played both its warm up games in Adelaide,
Are you pinning Pak's loss on India having played two warm-up games in Adelaide?
or how the pitches in England for CT 2013 were completely flat.
Yes, so flat that Pakistan failed to cross 200 in a single match. :hysterical: The pitches were spinner-friendly because the Ashes was to follow the CT 2013. Aussies are rubbish against spin and failed to win a test in that series.
Plus the rule changes to ODIs have also benefited India.
Elaborate please.

Dude, I was supporting you till this post. you do know schedules are drawn months in advance? You do know if Pakistan has lost 5 times in world cup, sixth time will not be JUST because of the condition in Adelaide? As for your claims about CT. Only SA game was a high scoring one. You do know we defended 129 in 20 overs in CT finals? A run rate below 6.5 for a T20 game? We got Sri Lanka out for 181 and chased it in the semis We got West Indies out for 233 and chased it We got Pakistan out for 165 and chased it Can you please tell me which were the flat pitches in CT for India? Are you NOT aware of the above or deliberately lying?
Well you're right in that sense but when I first saw the pitches I can safely say that they were very different to how they normally are here in England. And I had this opinion well before India won the CT. But IMO the reason some Pakistanis come up with these conspiracies is due to a combination of these things. I don't believe that matches are fixed but India definitely has had a slight advantage. It may just be coincidence but you can expect some naiive Pakistani fans to come up with conspiracy theories.

The best part of the video...everyone in SA team fixed except Hazrat Hashim Amla and that dua for Maulana Amla to score a century against Hindustan symbolizing & depicting the humiliation predicted centuries ago upon idol worshippers. :hatsoff:

Well you're right in that sense but when I first saw the pitches I can safely say that they were very different to how they normally are here in England. And I had this opinion well before India won the CT. But IMO the reason some Pakistanis come up with these conspiracies is due to a combination of these things. I don't believe that matches are fixed but India definitely has had a slight advantage. It may just be coincidence but you can expect some naiive Pakistani fans to come up with conspiracy theories.
The CT pitches were different because of the time the matches were played in. You can read conspiracy in anything you want to if you really want to believe something. It is human nature

The best part of the video...everyone in SA team fixed except Hazrat Hashim Amla and that dua for Maulana Amla to score a century against Hindustan symbolizing & depicting the humiliation predicted centuries ago upon idol worshippers. :hatsoff:
Oh Gwaza-E-Hind is coming all right. You better hide your non-believer ass when it actually happens