my prediction on the 2nd test

sachin_fan

I think we would get a lead of about 350 and get the paki's in. they would loose 6 quick wickets by tea and just when we thought the match was in our hands, some one (shoail tanvir this time) will partner misbah and they would save the match... this is the effing script of indian cricket for as long as i have watched the came. I dont know why we never finish matches i sincerely hope that i am wrong

seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team, EFF the past records.

dude its not just indian team.. infact every other team apart from Australia sucks to convert such games to victory when they are batting on day 4.. have u seen any other team win from this situation??it rarely happenz these dayz.. draw has been the comman result most of the time in such occasionz.. and might happen again here today

Its not the situation that pains me...dont u guys see the number of times we have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory . My most recent memory is the eng vs India ODI....when defending 200 and odd, we had them on the mat at 118-6, to see stuart broad make a name for himself as a batsmen. If someone conjures up statistics on how many times we have let the tail of the opponent team wag, it would show the true color

seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team' date=' EFF the past records.[/quote'] I dont understand why a fan should be always living in utopia. As a fan i have my right to berate my team as much as u have a right to glorify ur team. I am not preventing you from glorifying, please allow me to do what i please. If you can counter my statement, please do so in a meaningful way. "EFF the past records", ha if that were the case, 90% of the posts in ICF should have been removed. On this line, i would like to hear your prediction on the Ind Aus test series.
if ure going in to odis now wat abt zahher bhajjis and muralis partnership against AUSTRALIA?????
I was expecting this. That was a wonderful partnership that saved a game. As someone says, we came up with a brilliant solution to a problem that shouldnt have existed in the first place. But i am talking of the number of times we had the opponents on the mat and let them leave. This is not an individual thought of a frustrated cricket fan. This thought is not in connotation to this match alone. We have for a long time been regarded as a team that cannot deliver the knock out punch. So many matches come to my mind, we had pak at 0-3 and we let them win the test. Akmal and someone batted out 2-3 whole sessions to save a test. We lost a match chasing 120 in the 4th innings. India Pak chennai, we lost 4 wickets in a space of 12 runs and lost the match. We grab defeat from the jaws of victory thats what pains me. I mean, both in batting and while chasing, we look very promising , just to throw it away. This is what i am moaning about.
dude its not just indian team.. infact every other team apart from Australia sucks to convert such games to victory when they are batting on day 4.. have u seen any other team win from this situation??it rarely happenz these dayz.. draw has been the comman result most of the time in such occasionz.. and might happen again here today
cricketics, its not this match alone, please understand. I know i am making a statement about this match from my past experience with this indian team. What i dont understand is, from 190-5 they came up with a 400 and odd. This was the highest 6th wicket partnership against india. I mean what else can i say
seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team' date=' EFF the past records.[/quote'] u thru a very bad allegation at me. Especially with regard to my allegiance. I am expecting you to support your point or contradict mine.
seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team' date=' EFF the past records.[/quote'] 'd like to call myself an indian "CRICKET FAN" . so , i really dont need to show any faith in a particular team. i wouldn't mind India losing tomorrow's match , by going for a victory , instead of wasting 1 or 2 valuable hrs. in the first session. So it's only the pressure brought in by the media and fans like you guys that encourages this safety first attitude of ours. It will just not help us become the best.
seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team' date=' EFF the past records.[/quote'] finally, please read my post before you reply. Its not the defeat thats the topic of the post, its the way we end up loosing.
seriously ppl like you should quit ICF. this site is for INDIAN CRICKET FANS and not for pansies like you. Gawddddd have faith in your team' date=' EFF the past records.[/quote'] Blue Brigade, Learn to tolerate different opinions or else quit ICF and any other forum on any other topic (cricket or otherwise) since you will get varied opinions on any forum. Seems like you only tolerate rosy prediction OR predictions that ALIGN with your way of thinking or your approach to things. Sorry if I sound harsh, but basically learn to tolerate different opinions whether you like them or not. Not everyone is of the same viewpoint - there are optimists, pessimists, and those in the middle. And thats just one dimension. Saying people who dont have faith in *this* team india are not fans, is foolish at best. At worst,.... well... PS: I think no one has the right to ask anyone else to quit (except Mods in certain abusive circumstances) - but I want to give blue brig a taste of his/her own medicine.
cricketics' date=' its not this match alone, please understand. I know i am making a statement about this match from my past experience with this indian team. What i dont understand is, from 190-5 they came up with a 400 and odd. This was the highest 6th wicket partnership against india. [i']I mean what else can i say
its cricket dude.. waht pakiz did was a miricle or if thats a bit hype then say its a job well done by them.. we have recovered from such silly situations too.. i mean we were following on against world's best attack and against the attack which had led Australia to a winning streak of 13 games.. and that winning streak ended rite there when 2 man stood and stood well and played out the whole freakin day 4... it all happend in the mother of all test match.. what those 2 pakiz did nothing but a great batting to Draw the test match.. that to perhapz as the result isn't out yet..

In my opinion there are two teams is world cricket which has the ability to mess up a game from any situation. Thankfully we are playing one of the (other being Eng). Tomorrow we again have an early start so i expect India to bat 10 overs. Get 40-60 runs depending on how long Dhoni lasts. Pak wont go for any target over 325 in possible 80-83 overs. We will get openers cheaply i have no doubt if we can one of YK or MY before lunch then i would say we are in for great 2 sessions of test cricket. I still feel we will win this one in style.

Hehe...Pak can easily bat out a draw. Pitch is not a monster. the only reason KKD and jaffer got out is becos they slogged. otherwise, they would not have got out in 2nd inn.
Dont think so actually. Danish was getting quiet a bit of turn. Its the pressure we apply on the 5th day that counts. Ideally , give them a target that they think is achievable. And set tight fields.