Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

First - Follow 'Rape Shield' law. Make sure rape victim's identity is protected which will enable them to come forward to complaint. sometimes even if the girl wants to, parents don't want as they think it would shame their family and ruin the girl's life. So privacy very very very vital Second - Employ special woman's police station exclusively handle rape victims. Have plenty of onsite counsellors as part of the group. Also ensure they get medical procedures as needed with utmost privacy. Third - Once the part where you facilitate women to come forward to make a complaint now establish special task force to catch the culprit, collect every drop of evidence to make sure he doesnt go scot free. This is where lot of things can go wrong.. An influential guy can tamper with investigation and get away. So you need feww higher authorities always to be kept in the loop througout the investigation so that the criminal don't get away with small bribe. Fourth - most importan Expedite the justice. If you put away more and more criminals that should automatically reduce rapes. Next is how to prevent.. This is very very tricky. It is impossible to expect atleast one woman in some part of the country not walking alone. it is also impossible to expect a rapist not lurking near that area. Self defense, emergency phone app, helpline are few things to suggest. I am purely looking at solutions that don't involve external help as it is hard to expect every where you go. This is a problem all over the world. Even the most civilized country suffer from the problem of rape. Because a rapists don't come with a label that says "I am a rapist" . He might look totally normally until he turns into a rapists. It is very very hard to predict. Cops should have a map of rape crimes and see where higher rate of rape occur and protect those areas in plain clothes. If all the IPS officers sit and think they sure should be able to come out with ideas. Don't include ministers as you will get ideas like "Go with your brother" "Go fully clothed" etc.
These all are nothing but after-crime arrangements. Why wait for crime to happen?

How can you stop crime?
Ek kahawat to suni hogi.."saanp ke jane ke baad lakeer peetna." This is all is like that. We will have to find ways to discourage and control crime if not stop. We need to develop pysho-scientific ways how to demotivate people and divert mind from criminal thoughts.

I watched the documentary. There is nothing in it that "damages India's image" which has not been damaged so far. Stupid decision to ban it. If anything it damages India's image even more.
THANKS! I watched it too and came her exactly to say this.

Notable omission Mullayam Yadav... Edit... Oh targeting only nationalists...Like CBI director etc...
You seriously think that I subscribe to Mulayam Singh Yadav or Mamta Banerjee's thoughts? In any case, non BJP people are not nationalists ... nah, woh toh gaye guzre haraamzaade hai.

B_ZeIRIUcAEDTfx.jpg:large Rapists in the west are lonerangers, isolated freaks. Rapists everywhere else are society's children. She is one ugly looking cvnt though. So there is that.
how dare you say that?She is a westerner and is holding a mirror to our character,she must be right.The months of media attention and documentaries on Crime Patrol didnt make us search our soul,this definitely will.