Sreesanth unafraid of Aussie crowds

DesiChap

Sreesanth unafraid of Aussie crowds AFP SYDNEY, December 4: Indian pace bowler Shantha Sreesanth on Tuesday said he would not be intimidated by Australian crowds during this summer's series Down Under and was confident of taking wickets. Sreesanth, who was involved in an on-field verbal clashes with Australian allrounder Andrew Symonds during the ill-tempered India tour which ended in October, said he was undaunted by playing to local crowds. "I am not scared," he told Inside Cricket magazine. "In fact, I will take it as a challenge." The Indian bowler, who was dropped for three of the seven One-day games against Australia in the last series, also said he was unfazed by the side which has dominated international cricket for years. "I am Sreesanth and I'm not scared of any batsman in the world," he said. "What's the worst that can happen -- six sixes? Well, I'm not really worried about that. "Whatever I do on the field I do from the core of my heart; I don't act. This is the way I have played cricket all my life." Sreesanth said while the verbal clashes between players during the India series were overplayed, Ricky Ponting's men were more than capable of defending themselves against taunts. "I think all of that was over-played because it was not the first time in the history of the game that it has happened," he said. "I didn't do anything close to what the Australians did. I don't want to name any cricketer. But it is just not me, everyone knows who does what on the field." Australia's tour of India was marred by crowds' racial taunts against Symonds, Australia's only black player, which included monkey gestures. India will play a four-Test series against Australia starting December 26. http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Sreesanth_unafraid_of_Aussie_crowds/articleshow/2593861.cms

This guy should shut up and concentrate on getting fit...... >>>>"I am Sreesanth and I'm not scared of any batsman in the world," he said. "What's the worst that can happen -- six sixes? Well, I'm not really worried about that. He may not be worried but we are. This guy is too much.

There is a very thin line between sounding gung-ho and sounding downright stupid. And Sree is standing right on the border. I like it though, for a change, we have a bowler who is quick enough and plucky enough to have a go at the opponents, both with his bowling and his verbals. But he could do with some coaching to come up with a bit more witty comments.

There is a very thin line between sounding gung-ho and sounding downright stupid. And Sree is standing right on the border. I like it though, for a change, we have a bowler who is quick enough and plucky enough to have a go at the opponents, both with his bowling and his verbals. But he could do with some coaching to come up with a bit more witty comments.
marirs, he's talking too much. Six sixes in an over nothing.. phew.. First of all try to be fit to play there.. Changed Avtar? GOD is good.. I want every ICF-ers having GOD as Avtar...:cantstop:
Sreesanth unafraid of Aussie crowds AFP "I am Sreesanth" I thought his name was Batuk Maharaj. seriously, this guy annoys me, his over-the-top "aggression" is sheepish. Aggression is what donald, wasim,waqar had...pure bowling prowess and then wild celebrations (not some butt jiggling trash). the least he can do to gain respect is win a test by himself in australia, but that is asking for too much.
"I am Sreesanth and I'm not scared of any batsman in the world," he said. "What's the worst that can happen -- six sixes? Well, I'm not really worried about that.
somebody tell him the worst sceanerio that a batsman can put a fullstop infront of his future. so stop bsing and start consentrating on his line.