Tendulkar at his peak

1. Ponting peak is better than SRT (70s for 4 years I think). 2. SRT's peak came in 90s where Ponting and Kallis averaged 44 and 41 respectively (in 30-35 tests each). 3. Overall 18 year consistency of SRT with 59 average is unparalleled.
read the title :--D though sachin is consistent , he rarely had any impact like other players had ( aka sehwag , ponting etc ) ..
so his peak is more or less same as pontings peak :hmmm: we can easily conclude this, 1) there are many players who peak is more or less same as sachins 2) unlike other players , sachin never had worst run
That is fair. Tendulkar was not Everest one day and Marina Trench the other day like Lara. He was say 15,000 ft above sea level throughout.
Tendulkar's peak over 157 tests.While you come in arguing that Viv would have 70+ over 34 tests. There were a handful number of players who had a better peak than Sachin's over a short period of time.I'm not denying that.
took viv as example .. even dravid had 90++ run peak with same average as sachin you got two choice:- 1) you can live with a above average girl for 18 years 2) you can live with katrina kaif for 4 years which one will you choose ? :P
took viv as example .. even dravid had 90++ run peak with same average as sachin you got two choice:- 1) you can live with a above average girl for 18 years 2) you can live with katrina kaif for 4 years which one will you choose ? :P
Above average? LOL. Choice 1 should be Katrina Kaif. Choice 2 should be Sunny Leone.
He'd enough impact :headshake: me and some of my cousins were already a huge fan of his even before we started following cricket :finger:
in some movie i heard a similar dialogue as below.. you are his fan even when were in liquid state :finger: :vroam:
How is it silly just because he was sixteen , his wicket counted as half to the bowlers, He was selected to play at 16 because they thought he was good enough to play for weak and rebuilding team.He justified his selection and faith. Similar in last few year from 2011 till his retirement he was just awful. We don't know what motivated him to continue. He is an ATG batsman but he is no Bradman who stood above and beyond his peers especially in tests. From 1994 to 2000 he was the best batsman who played for a very weak team especially when playing overseas but at no point in those overseas series even at his peak he produced Bradmanesque series or innings Yes he had very high average and he was utterly consistent while never being dominant in any one single series where he produced ton of runs even for weak team. Lara in 2001 series against Srilanka scored more than 600 runs in 3 match series with three hundreds where WI lost series 0-3 . Tendulkar never had those type of series. Didn't Kohli scored four hundreds in recent series and scored more than 600 runs in 4 match series. At some point in a career of great batsman they just need to be more than being consistent, they just have to produce extraordinary. Tendulkar was a great batsmen who was ultra consistent. For latter half his career he had one of the most formidable batting lineups backing him.Indian batting lineups always were good at home for most part of his career.
Step away from the laptop.