Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

It really depends on how quickly we grow in the next five years. We have a decent core group now' date=' a good captain and decent management skills can take us to the next level. The young U-19 crop is quite promising too, our growth can really work out well if the cricketers are ambitious with good work ethics.[/quote'] LOL, by 10X I meant 30 X 10 = 300 years!
LOL' date=' by 10X I meant 30 X 10 = 300 years![/quote'] No use arguing. BD fans have already declared that they are the undisputed front runners for T20 WC 2016 in India and CWC 2019. They will kick India out again like in 2007. We should just accept this and concentrate on CWC 2015. That is why even Aus, NZ and SA want to win this CWC 2015 so badly. All ICC trophies in the future will be won by BD (unless the umpires conspire against them, BCCI and ICC fix the matches, IPL or lack of it makes them play bad, or some new excuse).
BD haven't exactly covered themselves in glory here..
But Crapinfo is celebrating Bangaldesh's never before success. That's like a country celebrating its runner who managed to run 100 m in a 400 m race because in the previous olympics they managed only 50 m. Unbelievable to the extent mediocrity is being celebrated by these morons. Zimbabwe and Ireland have a better case than Bangladesh. They escaped a mother of all pummeling at the hands of Australia, got pummelled by Sri Lanka and then India, barely scraped through against Eng and then got beaten by NZ and they gloat as if this is a great showing.
But Crapinfo is celebrating Bangaldesh's never before success. That's like a country celebrating its runner who managed to run 100 m in a 400 m race because in the previous olympics they managed only 50 m. Unbelievable to the extent mediocrity is being celebrated by these morons. Zimbabwe and Ireland have a better case than Bangladesh. They escaped a mother of all pummeling at the hands of Australia, got pummelled by Sri Lanka and then India, barely scraped through against Eng and then got beaten by NZ and they gloat as if this is a great showing.
Srini mama and Jaggu Dada should lobby FIFA to arrange Germany vs. Bangladesh and Argentina vs. BD football friendlies in Dhaka and Munich. The internet will become conscious and commit suicide as it will be Peak Stupid.
No use arguing. BD fans have already declared that they are the undisputed front runners for T20 WC 2016 in India and CWC 2019. They will kick India out again like in 2007. We should just accept this and concentrate on CWC 2015. That is why even Aus, NZ and SA want to win this CWC 2015 so badly. All ICC trophies in the future will be won by BD (unless the umpires conspire against them, BCCI and ICC fix the matches, IPL or lack of it makes them play bad, or some new excuse).
Oh..talk about the OTT generalization..Cringe-worthy.

I saw one comment in cricinfo where some bangbandhu is saying so: "Rohit sharma scored 47 more runs after the controversial noball. Hence deduct those 47 from India's total - making it 260. Had it been 260, Bangladesh batsmen would've batted cautiously and won, instead of being all out for 190 odd". :hysterical: I mean, you cannot make such things up! These idiots have absolutely no clue what Raina and Dhoni did in the last match. Had Rohit got out on 90, Dhoni would've come in with 10 overs to spare, enough for him to get his sight in and launch and meanwhile Raina would not have gone hammer and tongs. Heck, we could've actually scored around 320. Unbelievable idiots.

The level of idiocy is incomprehensible. Pretty much entire Bangladesh lose sleep over this. These morons spammed almost every match status ICC shared on FB. Even fans from other countries got pissed off by these guys. But i did see some interesting images from desis :cantstop: i reported that disrespectful image to our flag, they removed it. check this FB page out and each status https://www.facebook.com/cricketworldcup