Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

It will happen in the next 30 years. Keep calm and watch us get there.
You guys been playing cricket for more than a decade now but still you're the same team or I should say even worse which came out in the beginning. Just see how SL progressed from being a minnow to a top team... and again a minnow :cantstop:

Pacifying rabid BD fans seems to be her current priority when compared to real problems faced by BD. Global warming will get us all before BD wins a CWC. Maybe she means Water Cricket? While she is on the subject of inevitable world championships in cricket, she might consider commissioning Rabrindra Sangeet version of this to go along with it. Row, row, row your ball, Gently down the pitch. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Cricket is but a stream. Delusions+Abuse+Victimhood in BD fandom is such a toxic mix that it will not allow BD cricket to evolve to the next level BD will remain Eternal Minnows.

10X would be a realistic goal.
It really depends on how quickly we grow in the next five years. We have a decent core group now, a good captain and decent management skills can take us to the next level. The young U-19 crop is quite promising too, our growth can really work out well if the cricketers are ambitious with good work ethics.
You guys been playing cricket for more than a decade now but still you're the same team or I should say even worse which came out in the beginning. Just see how SL progressed from being a minnow to a top team... and again a minnow :cantstop:
You know very little about our past. It's okay though, hope hanging around in our forum helps you learn a little.
If it doesn't happen in 30 years you can always blame India. Indian conspiracy to prevent Bangladesh from winning the WC. It's Srinivasan's ultimate goal. The masterplan. The reason he does the things he does. The reason he is.
Srini will be a nobody in 5 years. And well, I am not endorsing any stupid kanspiracy theory.