IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

So the same 2-3 CSK fans are left.
first signs of loss they run faster than chicken leaving real mascot Sidhoni alone..remember Mayappan betting days? only Sidhoni & biggest CSK fanatic VVVS are avaible in ICF :hysterical:

first signs of loss they run faster than chicken leaving real mascot Sidhoni alone..remember Mayappan betting days? only Sidhoni & biggest CSK fanatic VVVS are avaible in ICF :hysterical:
True. And Sidhoni supports CSK only because of Dhoni and has nothing to do with the franchise :cantstop:

Baz will be pretty good against most of the wickets as they are flat .He might struggle in Kolkata or Hyderabad but most other wkts will suit him . He usually struggles against Shakib but he did great against Lanka despite them using spinners in the ODIs.Gayle is worse against spinners than Macullum but is hardly exposed .Most our wkts early tournaments are just flat Baz will enjoy just like Gayle
How the hell KKR did not win the IPL with baz and galye as openers :giggle:

The TN govt does not allow Lankan players in state. Happening the same for last 2 years.
Then move match to outside chennai, simple :dontknow: If this is any other team matches should ahve moved out by now,one more power abuse from crook seeni and his gang.

I thought this shite was over after Rajapakshe was ousted. Maybe Amma want to play politics over fishermen issue .Pretty stupid dragging Lankan players into this :wall: Also is there any Lankan players apart from Mathews and Mallinga .
Perera and maybe senanayake.

pichle saal bi tha...:dontknow:
kya bakwaas hai ye :headshake: to phir iski bharpayi ke liye jab ye log wankhede me khelege to Raina ko Chennai me hi rakh kar aanebolna :orderorder: bulbul tum bhi demand karo ki jab ye log Bangalore me khelege tab kise Chennai me rakh kar aaye ye log :dance: