Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

My ideal XI: Finch Simmons Rohit Rayudu Anderson Pollard Parthiv/Tare Harbhajan Malinga Suyal or Suchith or Bumrah Suyal or Suchith or Bumrah One of the openers can be switched with Parthiv/Tare or Blizzard.
U have used 5 overseas players and even that team sucks :cantstop:

U have used 5 overseas players and even that team sucks :cantstop:
Editted. And that team looks fairly strong. Bowling is much stronger and Ojha is gone. Suyal looks very good and Suchitch is ordinary but possibly a good lower order batsman. Batting looks fine to me. You have 4 choices for the struggling openers too.

This is my team Simmons Parthiv (wk) Rohit Anderson Chand/ some indian batsman Pollard Bhajji Suchith Malinga Bumrah Suyal (1) Vinay Kumar is useless. Bumrah to replace (2) Tare does not have the ability to bat at 3. If he does play it should be at 6/7 (3) Finch is out of form. Try Simmons (4) Parthiv must open. Even if Mumbai are like 30/0 in 5 it will be better The only positive i can take from that Kings game is that Bhajji and Suchith showed they can bat down the order so Mumbai should treat Bhajji and Suchith as allrounders and play 5 bowlers.
Tare has been huge disappointment as far as batting is concerned. Had high expectations from him, now that he is the captain of Mumbai Ranji team. Have to replace him with Parthiv no doubt. the problem is Chand/ some indian batsman in the middle order. Chand had a very poor season with Delhi in the recently conculded T20 tournament.

Duniya hila degi yeh team Duniya kya, tum log pissant ke baal bhi nahin hila sakte :hysterical:: hysterical:: hysterical:
haan haan jab Bopara jaisa bowler hi tum logo ki watt lagagne ke liye kaafi hai to Ishant ki kya zaroorat :phehehe: