Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Somehow I've always felt that everything about this franchise is utterly revolting. Everything from Ambani's grizzly face to his house to the hideous, garish outfits that they make their cheerleaders wear to the way they get the best players from other teams and bench them forever. Not to mention the collection of dickheads that they put out on the field every time: Harbhajan, Pollard, Rayudu, etc. Not sure if you can make a franchise more repulsive than this if you tried to. Its the Ambani way I guess. If there's a problem, throw money and big names at it and if that fails, throw more money and bigger names. The only saving grace used to be Sachin but now that he isn't playing there is literally nothing that's likable about this team.

Somehow I've always felt that everything about this franchise is utterly revolting. Everything from Ambani's grizzly face to his house to the hideous' date= garish outfits that they make their cheerleaders wear to the way they get the best players from other teams and bench them forever. Not to mention the collection of dickheads that they put out on the field every time: Harbhajan, Pollard, Rayudu, etc. Not sure if you can make a franchise more repulsive than this if you tried to. Its the Ambani way I guess. If there's a problem, throw money and big names at it and if that fails, throw more money and bigger names. The only saving grace used to be Sachin but now that he isn't playing there is literally nothing that's likable about this team.
succintly put :cantstop: It is very hard to like this franchise . This is why teams like Royals get support from neutrals.