Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Of course that was a flaw and cash rich teams made merry. Dhoni - 1.8 mil $ Raina - 1.3 mil $ Gambhir - 2.5 mil $ Why point out at MI.
as a franchise we cant completely have a new team .. rules are fine if all the players went for auction , they migh not demand the same money.. also spending cap makes the field even for all the teams unlike EPL , La Liga ( but still some kanju teams didnt spend their moneyz aka queens and RR )

so what say MI fans? DeLange for Eden gardens? McClegnaghan appeared to be very nervous. Did not appear to be made for the situation.
ideally one fast bowler is enough .. guess pandya an chip in few overs

I pointed out 3 changes in the first match itself 1. Simmons - Finch 2. Patel - Tare 3. Anybody else - Ojha. Think tank wasted 3-4 games on these guys. I wanted Bhajji also to be dropped but he turned it around. So I got that one wrong.
Not to mention couple of games lost playing Chand... They do this every year... They get their combination right after losing 7-8 matches... Where as Chuskies get their team right from the beginning... Then prepare a dust bowl of a pitch... Win 7-8 home matches before MI comes and beats them at home... By that tone they are already at the top of the table...

so what say MI fans? DeLange for Eden gardens? McClegnaghan appeared to be very nervous. Did not appear to be made for the situation.
I'd stick with McClenaghan. IMO an off day wouldn't change the fact that he's a Strike bowler who consistently takes top order wickets.

Hope we face CSK again in the finals' date=' they look to be the weakest between RR, RCB and CSK.[/quote'] That looks to be true after BAZ gone. Now all depends on Raina for CSK, if he clicks big in the next 2 games, they win IPL else they won't. CSK bowling is till very good. Dhoni is unnecessarily experimenting with Negi and Jaddu. They do same thing so just one of them is enough.