IPL 2015 - RCB Official Thread| Roar AarCeeeBeee!!!!!

sourab10forever

Please do I need a laugh. If you saw him in the Big Bash you would know why!:hysterical:
He even played for us in a season......not so good now a days.. He was a beast for DD few seasons back,even kept McGrath out of team.

For the sake of IPL and competition' date=' I want RCB to do well. I have no hopes though :P[/quote'] RCB's strength is batting. So every little strategy they adopt should be to maximize it not minimize it. Having big names sometimes is a bane. Smaller players would play recklessly without responsibility hoping big players would take care of the bulk of the work. All the big guns should come in very early. If Gayle is in almost all teams would open with a spinner. How do you negate send someone with him who can tonk around spinners. It is granted KKD is going to play all games. Open with him. He has been an opener for India. He can take on spinners.

RCB's strength is batting. So every little strategy they adopt should be to maximize it not minimize it. Having big names sometimes is a bane. Smaller players would play recklessly without responsibility hoping big players would take care of the bulk of the work. All the big guns should come in very early. If Gayle is in almost all teams would open with a spinner. How do you negate send someone with him who can tonk around spinners. It is granted KKD is going to play all games. Open with him. He has been an opener for India. He can take on spinners.
KKD is useless..better to drop him and play some other guy. Biggest problem is Kohli..he always play at less than 100 SR first 20-25 balls..i don't think there is any solution to this. Main reason AB bats low is he is the only match winner in team due to Gayle's injury concerns.

The reason this team is trash is because its Indian contingent is trash. Barring Kohli, who himself has been trashy in the IPL, none of the other Indian players are of any use. I doubt this team even has one Kannadiga player :finger: Insult to the great state.