Apple TV vs Roku vs chromecast vs fire stick

gattaca

Thanks for the detailed response Pa'aji... I intend to use iPad to stream bolly movies. If you search 'Eros now' in App Store' date=' you'll find it. I think Chromecast is the best option for me then as I just intend to mirror screen.[/quote'] Where you watch bollywood movies from on your ipad? You bought erosnow or is there any other good site. I would love to try.

Where you watch bollywood movies from on your ipad? You bought erosnow or is there any other good site. I would love to try.
I've Netflix... But effing they are slow in adding Bolly movies... So was trying to search for other options and found Eros Now website. Downloaded their App on iPad... Now looking to stream it on my LG TV,..

thanks' date=' will check it out if it also works on the browser as I don't have roku[/quote'] You can get one of those free Roku stick packages. I think you have to prepay 3 months of service or something like that. Check out their site.

Okay so who all are using roku? My friend has just come up with his own channel which has lot of Indian channels. You can test it out. I will send you the instructions of adding it to your apps as it is private channel. I reunited with him online two days ago after about 8 years. We met online 10 years ago looking for cricket streams.

Sorry to say but Roku's remote sucks. It keeps losing signal and readingnover internet it might seem pretty common regardless of how good your internet is. I downloaded roku's app on phone and that works great for remote and i rather use that all the time since it has keyboard too to type.

Finally got chromecast. Yes I own roku. But for casting this is very convenient. Quality is good .it definitely has a place even if you own Roku
I have similar setup. It definitely has place with roku.Only problem is doesnt support 1080p and stutter sometimes even with 18 mbps internet speed.

Sorry to say but Roku's remote sucks. It keeps losing signal and readingnover internet it might seem pretty common regardless of how good your internet is. I downloaded roku's app on phone and that works great for remote and i rather use that all the time since it has keyboard too to type.
Roku support is pretty good. Chat with them. They might have some remedies. I had similar issue with roku 2 restarting after chatting with them it got resolved.

Finally got chromecast. Yes I own roku. But for casting this is very convenient. Quality is good .it definitely has a place even if you own Roku
Which app do you use for casting? I guess you are doing browser casting from a computer, which I don't use much. I have both - a Roku 3 and a Chromecast and the Chromecast is just gathering dust right now.

You might have got a defective piece. My remote has never given any problems. Since you're in your warranty period, you might want to get a replacement.

Roku support is pretty good. Chat with them. They might have some remedies. I had similar issue with roku 2 restarting after chatting with them it got resolved.
You might have got a defective piece. My remote has never given any problems. Since you're in your warranty period' date=' you might want to get a replacement.[/quote'] Good. I shall ccontact them soon then as I am tired of taking battery in and out.

Which app do you use for casting? I guess you are doing browser casting from a computer' date=' which I don't use much. I have both - a Roku 3 and a Chromecast and the Chromecast is just gathering dust right now.[/quote'] iPad YouTube and tvcast app