Massive tremors in India , Nepal

Sachin=GOD

Sushma Swaraj ✔@SushmaSwaraj Indian Air Force is evacuating 250 persons from Kathmandu today. Please ask your relatives to get in touch with Indian mission there. MEA 24 hour Control Room numbers for Nepal Earthquake: +91-11-2301-2113 +91-11-2301-4104 +91-11-2301-7905 Email:

Pakistan offers help to Nepal, India after quake havoc

The government of Pakistan and its people extend their heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the governments and the peoples of Nepal and India on the tragedy that has caused loss of precious lives and properties” a statement released by the Foreign Office said.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/national/25-Apr-2015/pakistan-offers-help-to-nepal-india-after-quake-havoc

BTW, How many have felt an earthquake. I felt it in Bombay, the latur one and the in Vancouver 4 yrs ago. Its an immediate response, the stomach kinda tells u its there..and during the vancouver one, my friend had look up the net to confirm if i am not drunk Similarly, a year later, I had a hangover and that evening I felt the same and I was so serious that I took my parents away from the house, apparently it was only the hangover feeling ( total earthquake fail )