Massive tremors in India , Nepal

Sachin=GOD

You people need to calm down a bit...aftershocks will go on for days...I remember during Gujarat 2001 earthquake it went on for months...people were scared and the hysteria keeps on spreading...people shouted and kept running out of their homes hearing some rumours...lot of them never entered their building for days/months and used to sleep on roadsides... You just gotta be calm and be mindful of the surroundings thats all... Nothing can be done against nature...hope we can rebuild the lives of people who survived and help each other out

earthquakes make me very uneasy.we have earthquakes here in texas because of Fracking and the feeling of a big building shaking really freaks me out.
I am with you man. But the ones we had registered hardly 3.5 on the Richter Scale and they still gave pretty scary tremors. The one in Nepal was about 1000 times worse. Can't even imagine the disruption such a strong quake can cause.

Damn this is Scary :fear: :(( Apart from Quake some people are busy spreading rumours. :facepalm: Some rumours which i heard 1 "Chand ulta ho gaya hai, Ye anhoni ka sign hai" 2. There will be one more shock at midnight 1 AM 3. Dont drink water from public sources, it has become poisonous

Damn this is Scary :fear: :(( Apart from Quake some people are busy spreading rumours. :facepalm: Some rumours which i heard 1 "Chand ulta ho gaya hai, Ye anhoni ka sign hai" 2. There will be one more shock at midnight 1 AM 3. Dont drink water from public sources, it has become poisonous
Yup the above one i heard ,i just laughed at it, i asked him jab wo ulta hua to sidha kisne kiya.

Yeah. Its incredibly pathetic to spread rumors right now. People in many parts of India are in panic mode and will believe anything right now - day before yesterday and yesterday there were so many msgs with timing of earthquakes to come - none of them were right but all of them spread further panic.

Two days of earthquakes have set Nepal’s economy back by more than a decade http://qz.com/391536/two-days-of-earthquakes-have-set-nepals-economy-back-by-more-than-a-decade/ This is just getting worse for Nepal. The structural damage to buildings, dams etc will probably take decades to rebuild and will need lots of international cooperation.