Coffee:Lets play some BETS

Rajiv

You mean if coffee predicts then he has to bet... What if he is not into the habit of betting? Nice logic from Rajeev - either bet or dont predict. Doesnt have to be that way. Dont worry coffee - predict whatever u want, u are free to do that without being forced to bet :thumbs_up:

You mean if coffee predicts then he has to bet... What if he is not into the habit of betting? Nice logic from Rajeev - either bet or dont predict. Doesnt have to be that way. Dont worry coffee :thumbs_up:
Do you ever enjoy humor or is it always negativity and sarcasm Cheer up, we were having fun
Do you ever enjoy humor or is it always negativity and sarcasm Cheer up, we were having fun
I can see this is humor Rajeev. No problems there. Lets say I used this as an opportunity though to put a point across. There are folks out here who are worried or feel skeptical about wickets falling quickly, or whatever reason to fear that India may not do well in some match (not necessarily today's match). But just becos they are worried, there are the remaining who taunt them, and classify them with certain choice-tags. Thats the problem I have and as I said I used this as an opportunity to express that view, thats all. PS: Just for the record, my opinion of this Test is a DRAW. Thats what I think will happen for the most part. You have your fun with coffee, no probs there.
I can see this is humor Rajeev. No problems there. Lets say I used this as an opportunity though to put a point across. There are folks out here who are worried or feel skeptical about wickets falling quickly, or whatever reason to fear that India may not do well in some match (not necessarily today's match). But just becos they are worried, there are the remaining who taunt them, and classify them with certain choice-tags. Thats the problem I have and as I said I used this as an opportunity to express that view, thats all. PS: Just for the record, my opinion of this Test is a DRAW. Thats what I think will happen for the most part. You have your fun with coffee, no probs there.
Maaf karo yaar, I don;t get it, why even make an issue out of nothing..and I won't contradict myself :hatsoff: