Negative India doesnt deserve to win

zubinpepsi

should have declared early.. i just don't know why he waited for karthik's 50 and then declared.. see we would have good enough time from that part too.. a bit weak captainy shown there by kumble.. meanwhile excellent bowling by him taking 5 wickets.. well done on that.. could have won INdia this game had he made declaration when it was suppoed to be made

i agree with u apart from the part about india not winning lol i still want india to win, but damn ur right about kumble being pathetic he just carried on batting even when it wasnt needed
Pjiilka... i do want india to win.. wats more sweet than winnin against paakis.. but this negative n safety attitude wont take us anywhere... we will win here n there some odd matches
Indian Bowlers could have won the game on last days in OVAL, EDEN GARDEN and back n South Africa.... They didnt.... Suddenly a flurry of wickets.... All daggers are out Some Fans are never happy...Atleast Kumble made it interesting
india always play too defensively kumble should have made it more interesting by giving india more time to bowl

Oh well they can't satisfy every fan out there on the street. I don't reckon they would have predicted the weather or the light. Hindsight is great but when leading a team there are lot of things to consider. Anyways why is that Indian cricket fans always unhappy even when the results favour?

Indian Bowlers could have won the game on last days in OVAL' date= EDEN GARDEN and back n South Africa.... They didnt.... Suddenly a flurry of wickets.... All daggers are out Some Fans are never happy...Atleast Kumble made it interesting
Thts not the point TS.. I am talking about the intent here.. wheres the attitude?? why are we happy to settle for a draw?? why dint we go for the kill.. doesnt matter if tht ends in a draw.. but atleast wud b nice to see a refreshing attitude rather than this laid back negative attitude..
Indian Bowlers could have won the game on last days in OVAL, EDEN GARDEN and back n South Africa.... They didnt.... Suddenly a flurry of wickets.... All daggers are out Some Fans are never happy...Atleast Kumble made it interesting
mate what we did was just give our self less time.. when we could have had proper 2 full session..
Oh well they can't satisfy every fan out there on the street. I don't reckon they would have predicted the weather or the light. Hindsight is great but when leading a team there are lot of things to consider. Anyways why is that Indian cricket fans always unhappy even when the results favour?
ppl are frustrated on kumble for declaraing too lat.e. i mean ravi don't u thik we were too late to declare?? i mean 300 was alredy enough score for this poor batting pitch.. we would have had a great extra amount of time to bowl.. that said.. still kudos to kumble for taking a fantastic 5fer on last day..
Ravi , leave out the results.. I am not even refering to the wkts being taken.. its about the timing of declaration... whats the use of kaarthik's 50 here?? why do we have to take so long for the declaration? why cant kumble challenge his bowlers to go for the kill??

Guess what, wait for Kumble to resign from captaincy too as he will be taken to task by on Mr.Vengsarkar for not declaring early on in the press like he did to Rahul Dravid. The next captain will come in and does what's best for the team and we will go one full circle again.

agree...hindsight makes everyone an expert!
Mr.Kumble will come out and issue a bold statement as Dravid did.. arm chair critics can say anything.. only I know my bowlers bla bla bla.. something will never change in Indian cricket and the result of 1-0 against this shi.ty paaki team is absymal...
dont post jibberish crap. We have no bowlers to pick wickets except kumble himself. So grow up

I think Rahul Dravid hit the nail in the head when he talked about arm chair critics, you can't satisfy them. If by chance Pakistan didn't lose more than a wicket and scored 200 runs you guys would be giving the captain hard time saying they sent Pakistan back with positives to take from the test. Kumble has a 5 fer in not much time and that doesn't even inspire you blokes. You wish India did not win this one because Kumble didn't do as you reckon he should have.