The man from whom I have High hopes

Cricketics

the way he broke into Indian test playing 11 years ago is just quite amazing. son of a bus conductor in India, we all know how such ppl aren't treated well in India and have to cut their dreamz off.. but this guy had passion.. passion to play for the country and represent team India. with such family problems, he made it to the team.. Yes, talkin about our classic opener Jaffer.. he is a player for whom only Internationl cricket is good...His elgance, his stance are just too good for Indian Domestic Cricket.. here wishing him all the luck for Aussie tour.. Hatz off to this guy, i hope he continuez to show his class in Australia.. is fantastic to watch. Come on Jaffer:two_thumbs_up: P.S - CAN any mod change the title to - man from whom i have High Hopez

Sriram r u serious' date=' There is no way in hell India does not play Jaffer. Baring injury Jaffar will play all 4 tests in Australia[/quote'] not sure about all 4 tests.. definately with the way Sehwag has been rushed in to the squad and Yuvraj also in form.. if jaffer failz in couple of innins, he would definately be dropped for a match or two..
Sriram r u serious' date=' There is no way in hell India does not play Jaffer. Baring injury Jaffar will play all 4 tests in Australia[/quote']
Based on current form I see no reason why Jaffer wouldnt open in all tests down under
Jaffer is a certainty for the first two tests I am sure. But beyond that, his place in the eleven is contingent to, 1) His own performance in the first 2 tests 2) Performance of Sehwag ( if incl), Yuvraj ( if incl) 3) The results. If we lose the first 2 tests and Jaffer failed in both of 'em, it will hard not to make changes.
I hope he rises above the customary one-good-innings-in-a-series performance. Here are his scores since his comeback. Eng 2005: 81,100, 31,17, 11,10 WI 2006: 1,212, 43, 60,54, 1,1 SA 2006: 9 ,4, 26,28, 116,2 BD 2007: 0,0, 138 Eng 2007: 58,8, 62,22 35,0 Pak 2007: 32,53, 202,56, 17,18
even though I would like him to make more than just a customary century like he has (almost) in all the series he played since his comeback, there are still a lot of 50s-60s score in there too. but to think of it, he also has 6 binary scores (three of each kind)
even though I would like him to make more than just a customary century like he has (almost) in all the series he played since his comeback' date=' there are still a lot of 50s-60s score in there too. but to think of it, he also has 6 binary scores (three of each kind)[/quote'] 10, 11, and 110 are also binary :haha: