Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia

amiret

Is that Ghazwa-e-hind really written in some Haddith :ohmy: I always believed that it is some imaginary stories spread by Lal Topi and mullahs. If it is really written in some Haddith' date=' then it clearly shows what a joke are these Haddiths :haha: It is surprising that people believe these crap[/quote'] It's no joke Hadith is 2nd to the Quran in Islam, It will be close to the time of the return Of jesus, InshaAllah I hope India will embrace Islam at that time.

It's no joke Hadith is 2nd to the Quran in Islam' date=' It will be close to the time of the return Of jesus, InshaAllah I hope India will embrace Islam at that time.[/quote'] If stuffs like gawha e hind are written in those haddiths then it is joke. Does not matter if it is second to Quran or whatever. Only imbeciles and idiots will believe in those crap

The bigger tragedy is that the Pakistani Govt , civil society ,Pakistani army and ISI have wilted before their Arabian masters. Some pakistanis are even siding with the Saudi Tyrants and blaming the poor victim of Saudi oppression. Universal Declaration on Human Rights : If Zaid Hamid had been detained by Canada or USA , i am sure pakistanis would have gone apeSH##t .
Someone who wants Sharia laws all over the world has nothing to do with Human Rights.

LATEST NEWS UPDATE : Zaid hamid to be released soon :

LAHORE (Staff Report) – Latest update about famous defense analyst Zaid Hamid suggest that he has not been convicted of any offence in Saudi Arabia and Pakistani security agencies are continuously in contact with royal authorities to his earliest release. According to information posted on Hamid’s facebook official page he is currently in process to get released. The post however confirmed the defense analyst was currently under detention in the kingdom.
According to Pak news channel , he has already served his sentence of 150 LASHES in the last 3 weeks . 50 per week . Hopefully , Saudi authorities will give a soft seat cushion for his ride back home. :(( LINK

LATEST NEWS UPDATE : Zaid hamid to be released soon : According to Pak news channel , he has already served his sentence of 150 LASHES in the last 3 weeks . 50 per week . Hopefully , Saudi authorities will give a soft seat cushion for his ride back home. :(( LINK
Great news :two_thumbs_up: However, sad that he will give his next few views/interviews standing :(( And there will be no more views on Pak's masters i.e the Arabs :(( Anyway, sing in rap tune. Yoyo mama mee name is Zaeed- Hameeeeed If you donno me, then google ghazwa -e- heend My bum is redder, yoyo, more than my topi,yoyo Howeever, I say to ya'all - mubarkaan on Eeed! :two_thumbs_up:

Why? Even Mahatma Gandhi is not impervious to criticism. So why should the Prophet or Rama or Krishna or Jesus be immune to it?
Because any criticism on the Prophet(PBUH) results in death.....a man has an obligation towards his family and friends to stay alive. Suicide is a sin in very religion and criticizing the Prophet(PBUH) is equivalent to that sin.

Why? Even Mahatma Gandhi is not impervious to criticism. So why should the Prophet or Rama or Krishna or Jesus be immune to it?
Hmm, in that case I can stay away from this thread. First of all, I requested gracefully. I didn't enforce right? I am okay if religions are criticized because they have been distorted but I still strongly believe that the prophets who started them were something else. We need something more/some other level of awareness to judge them. Just because their teachings were distorted doesn't make them liable what has been happening now. So criticism is not fair.

Hmm' date=' in that case I can stay away from this thread. First of all, I requested gracefully. I didn't enforce right? I am okay if religions are criticized because they have been distorted but I still strongly believe that the prophets who started them were something else. We need something more/some other level of awareness to judge them. Just because their teachings were distorted doesn't make them liable what has been happening now. So criticism is not fair.[/quote'] Please note my question was not to hurt anyone - and I did not question anything that the Prophet did. But I was merely wondering why one person alone should be impervious to criticism when pretty much from the PM to Adbul Kalam to next door kid is now judged on social media and what not. It is a great thought that no religion should be immune from criticism.:two_thumbs_up: However, your next statements "I still strongly believe that the prophets who started them were something else. We need something more/some other level of awareness to judge them." kind of contradicts your statement on religion. Why? Because you refuse to believe that anything was wrong with the person and sort of sweep everything under "oh the interpretations are wrong" carpet. That shows 'bhakt' and hence that belief is religion. See, please don't misunderstand me, I am not questioning your belief, but merely the subject of your belief. Even the great sage Vivekananda is not impervious from criticsm, nor is the real Sai Baba, or anyone really who has walked in the flesh and blood. The more backwards we go, the more mythical they become and the more convenient to attribute the bad things to someone else and keep only the good ones. Fact is everyone deserves the same measures the same measuring rod.