Yakub Memon to Hang On July 30 for India's Deadliest Terror Attack

Gollum

Congress is not a religion and No Sikh is confused about the RELIGIOUS Identity of majority of the perpetrators of the 1984 genocide. Your imaginary conversations with your Sikh "friends" is a sad testimony to the self-delusion perpertuated by shameless historical revisionism of the Saffron brigade . For every true story of Atal Bihar Vajpayee and his RSS volunteers rescuing Sikhs ; there are 3000 other stories of members of the majority religion engaging in Riot , R**E and Murder. Many of those Crimes against humanity have been chronicled in the reports of the Nanawati commission , People's Union for Civil Liberties....etc .
Imaginary Sikh friends. Lol. I am from Haryana and I have so many Sikh friends with whom I discuss so many topics. Unlike you, I discuss such things with real people and I'm not a keyboard warrior like you. I have few friends from widows colony. They tell me what their parents taught them about the riots. Unlike you, they don't have hatred for Hindus, they surely hate Congress, not ordinary people.

How did these terrorists suddenly acquire a religion again? What happened to - "Hey, these are not Muslims, they don't represent Islam...blah blah blah"? When they commit crimes, they don't seem to belong to any religion, but when they are punished for their crimes, they acquire their religion back again?
That's a brilliant point. One of the best posts in ICF. :hatsoff: This should be spread about everywhere.

How did these terrorists suddenly acquire a religion again? What happened to - "Hey, these are not Muslims, they don't represent Islam...blah blah blah"? When they commit crimes, they don't seem to belong to any religion, but when they are punished for their crimes, they acquire their religion back again?
Can you quote where I said terrorists don't have an ideology? If you want to paint someone else's comments against mine to prove a point against that someone else, you are wasting your time with me. I stand by my views and my views only, not some generic brush you are trying to paint a Picasso.

Because there is ZERO evidence. The Liberian Commission produced a report which was completely devoid of any evidence for its conclusions. As for the 1984 riots, you can blame the secular Congress for inaction on prosecuting the crimes. Again, there is zero evidence which will hold in the court. Again, because of lack of evidence. The secular Congress was in power for more than 5 years since 2008 both in the Centre and in Maharashtra, and yet these cases have not moved forward, and the accused have been languishing in jail without even the trial starting. How many Kashmiri muslims were prosecuted for the massacre and ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits in 1989-90? People who are well known to have directed the massacres are walking free in Kashmir. How about fixing the Constitution to have uniform laws and rights for all citizens regardless of religion? But the bizarro "secularism" practiced in India regards the Uniform Civil Code as un-secular.
As far as I know the cases being discussed here have zero relation with the UCC, correct me if I am wrong, because these are all criminal cases. It's amusing that there is zero evidence in cases of alleged Hindu terrorism, while there is enough to send 2/2 to death if Muslims are involved. I am not even talking about death sentences, but living in entire liberty.

I dont see any questions asked about godhra which was the trigger for gujarat riots. you can pick and choose the cases you like. But turning this in to Hindu vs Muslim is not good. Afzal and kasab were hanged during congress period. Were they anti Muslim as well ? Are we going to say Kasab shouldn't have been hanged ? When BJP does that it is Hindu vs Muslim. Stop following owasi he is corrupting people's minds.
We can add Godhra to the argument, but it will only weaken your case. At last count 13 Muslims are in jail on non bailable warrants with nothing proven against them while Kodnani and Bajrangi are doing Garba outside jail despite being convicted. This isn't about a major conspiracy launched at the PM level, but the fact that our existing system has proven to be against Muslims. The likes of Owaisi are symptoms of the problem, getting rid of them will not eliminate the underlying problem.

Can you quote where I said terrorists don't have an ideology? If you want to paint someone else's comments against mine to prove a point against that someone else, you are wasting your time with me. I stand by my views and my views only, not some generic brush you are trying to paint a Picasso.
I don't know if you have said that or not, but it is plastered all over by our MSM and many politicians. You are always talking about "Hindu terrorism", but haven't seen you condemning "Muslim terrorism" in the same tone. Even if proved to be true, "Hindu terrorism" would only comprise about 0.1%, perhaps even less of the total terrorism in this World. Muslim terrorism will comprise 99.9% of all terrorism this World is witnessing today and has been experiencing for the last 20-30 years at least.

I don't know if you have said that or not' date=' but it is plastered all over by our MSM and many politicians. You are always talking about "Hindu terrorism", but haven't seen you condemning "Muslim terrorism" in the same tone. Even if proved to be true, "Hindu terrorism" would only comprise about 0.1%, perhaps even less of the total terrorism in this World. Muslim terrorism will comprise 99.9% of all terrorism this World is witnessing today and has been experiencing for the last 20-30 years at least.[/quote'] Don't let facts get in the way of libtards fantasy :cantstop:

I don't know if you have said that or not' date=' but it is plastered all over by our MSM and many politicians. You are always talking about "Hindu terrorism", but haven't seen you condemning "Muslim terrorism" in the same tone. Even if proved to be true, "Hindu terrorism" would only comprise about 0.1%, perhaps even less of the total terrorism in this World. Muslim terrorism will comprise 99.9% of all terrorism this World is witnessing today and has been experiencing for the last 20-30 years at least.[/quote'] Glad you admitted that you are attributing arguments from random sources to me. Always talking about 'Hindu terrorism'? I have thousands of posts in the politics section. What percentage of those are about Hindu terrorism? I don't know the source for your numbers. Can you provide them? Regardless, this thread is about terrorism in India. In the Indian context, the vast majority of terrorism is related to Naxals and North East, none of which can remotely be classified under Islamic terrorism. Source: satp.org. In this context, if the society is going to selectively hound Muslims, there is going to be discontent and people like Owaisi to exploit it.

Glad you admitted that you are attributing arguments from random sources to me. Always talking about 'Hindu terrorism'? I have thousands of posts in the politics section. What percentage of those are about Hindu terrorism? I don't know the source for your numbers. Can you provide them? Regardless, this thread is about terrorism in India. In the Indian context, the vast majority of terrorism is related to Naxals and North East, none of which can remotely be classified under Islamic terrorism. Source: satp.org. In this context, if the society is going to selectively hound Muslims, there is going to be discontent and people like Owaisi to exploit it.
Lol. Yeah like the 2012 Assam violence?

It's amusing that there is zero evidence in cases of alleged Hindu terrorism' date=' while there is enough to send 2/2 to death if Muslims are involved. [/quote']If there was a mountain of evidence the why did the Congress+NCP not implement the Sri Krishna Commission report and prosecute for example Bal Thakeray? Certainly they would have been happy to see him behind bars. But they knew that it was well nigh impossible to prove any criminal case so they did not even try. Ask your secular Congress+NCP why Bal Thakeray lived his life in liberty if there was any evidence of criminal case against him.

Glad you admitted that you are attributing arguments from random sources to me. Always talking about 'Hindu terrorism'? I have thousands of posts in the politics section. What percentage of those are about Hindu terrorism? I don't know the source for your numbers. Can you provide them? Regardless, this thread is about terrorism in India. In the Indian context, the vast majority of terrorism is related to Naxals and North East, none of which can remotely be classified under Islamic terrorism. Source: satp.org. In this context, if the society is going to selectively hound Muslims, there is going to be discontent and people like Owaisi to exploit it.
Care to provide some numbers? I believe the Kashmiri Muslim terrorism has also claimed tens of thousands of lives.

SC Judge who handled Yakub's case provided with bullet proof car, commandos deployed at his residence http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/sc-judge-who-handled-yakubs-case-provided-with-bullet-proof-car-commandos-deployed-at-his-residence-1034335.html. Govt reacted very promptly and rightfully so. Judges can not be under any kind of threat. However compare that with response on requests of security by judge who convicted Maya Kodnani. Naroda Patiya judge Jyotsana Yagnik says no response from govt on her security - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/naroda-patiya-judge-jyotsana-yagnik-says-no-response-from-govt-on-her-security/#sthash.bYe3M1mx.dpuf http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/naroda-patiya-judge-jyotsana-yagnik-says-no-response-from-govt-on-her-security/ So representative of Modi..!!

SC Judge who handled Yakub's case provided with bullet proof car, commandos deployed at his residence http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/sc-judge-who-handled-yakubs-case-provided-with-bullet-proof-car-commandos-deployed-at-his-residence-1034335.html. Govt reacted very promptly and rightfully so. Judges can not be under any kind of threat. However compare that with response on requests of security by judge who convicted Maya Kodnani. Naroda Patiya judge Jyotsana Yagnik says no response from govt on her security - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/naroda-patiya-judge-jyotsana-yagnik-says-no-response-from-govt-on-her-security/#sthash.bYe3M1mx.dpuf http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/naroda-patiya-judge-jyotsana-yagnik-says-no-response-from-govt-on-her-security/ So representative of Modi..!!
Naroda Patiya judges were provided "Z" grade cover in 2012, when Modi was the CM, and when the verdict was delivered. and when telephonic and letter threats surfaced, quite natural in the immediacy of such a verdict. After a period of time, obviously threat levels were assessed and the security cover was downgraded to Y. This happened last September, i.e after two years after the judgement was passed. How many unsavoury incidents were reported in these two years - NIL. So should the government continue to provide Z grade security cover till eternity for every judge who passed a verdict in a criminal case? Now let's look at the protection detail. Z grade protection - 22 guards Y grade protection - 11 guards, including two personal protection officers. Its not as if the entire protection has been taken away and they have been totally exposed. Further, there is nowhere stated they were approached by Babu Bajrangi, its rather vague and says 'some of the accused'. Who are these? What was the type of approach? Anyone can approach via calls and letters. Obviously the judges wanted to find a reason to recuse themselves.

Naroda Patiya judges were provided "Z" grade cover in 2012' date=' when Modi was the CM, and when the verdict was delivered. and when [u']telephonic and letter threats surfaced, quite natural in the immediacy of such a verdict. After a period of time, obviously threat levels were assessed and the security cover was downgraded to Y. This happened last September, i.e after two years after the judgement was passed. How many unsavoury incidents were reported in these two years - NIL. So should the government continue to provide Z grade security cover till eternity for every judge who passed a verdict in a criminal case? Now let's look at the protection detail. Z grade protection - 22 guards Y grade protection - 11 guards, including two personal protection officers. Its not as if the entire protection has been taken away and they have been totally exposed. Further, there is nowhere stated they were approached by Babu Bajrangi, its rather vague and says 'some of the accused'. Who are these? What was the type of approach? Anyone can approach via calls and letters. Obviously the judges wanted to find a reason to recuse themselves.
It's govt's assessment of danger posed to individuals and their prerogative to decide what is appropriate level of security. I appreciate their promptness in arranging security to Justice Mishra. Judges must not have any lingering doubts about repercussions while writing judgement. So while I agree with the argument that Govt can't continue giving very high level of security to judges without appropriate level of danger being assessed. Yet I would have expected Govt to at least have communication with this judge to put her at ease if not demanded level of security. Here message can be interpreted if you give verdict against our people we'll not protect you.