Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

i told this a year ago..i am saying this again..he is the most talented youngster around in world cricket at the moment..this kind of natural talent doesn come that often
you read my mind.....unfortunatlely he needs to take steps to capitalise on his tremendous god gift...steve waugh and rahul dravid have shown us you can go far without outstanding natural talent.

He's got everything, more talent than Kohli and Raina combined, and despite what people say I dont think their is enought to judge him in terms of his attitude or tempermant. He just doesnt get ODIs like Laxman and to a certain extent Virender Sehwag never got them.

He's got everything' date= more talent than Kohli and Raina combined, and despite what people say I dont think their is enought to judge him in terms of his attitude or tempermant. He just doesnt get ODIs like Laxman and to a certain extent Virender Sehwag never got them.
DEAR SIR, I WANT TO SELL YOU TAJMAHAL FOR ONLY RS 99,99,999, THIS IS MY EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO YOU ONLY, KINDLY SEND THE 50% ADVANCE TO MY ICICI BANK ACCOUNT IN AGRA, #0918712383014 AND CAN SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO MY EMAIL ID DESI.HINDUSTANI@GMAIL.COM, SO i CAN FORWARD YOU THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS. THANK YOU
He's got everything' date= more talent than Kohli and Raina combined, and despite what people say I dont think their is enought to judge him in terms of his attitude or tempermant. He just doesnt get ODIs like Laxman and to a certain extent Virender Sehwag never got them.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He has got everything, more weight than Kohli and Raina combined

Wait untill Kohli, Raina and Sharma all play a decent amount of International test matches than you will see what I am talking about. Kohli and raina have too many flaws in their batting that will get exposed in Test cricket. Raina has issues with short pitch bowling and Kohli has issues with his offside game and dosnt seem that well balanced when playing his shots. Sharma doesn't have any such issues. Although Kohli and Raina still might be able to work on those issues and carve out decent test careers its doesn't seem very likely.

Wait untill Kohli' date=' Raina and Sharma all play a decent amount of International test matches than you will see what I am talking about. Kohli and raina have too many flaws in their batting that will get exposed in Test cricket. Raina has issues with short pitch bowling and Kohli has issues with his offside game and dosnt seem that well balanced when playing his shots. Sharma doesn't have any such issues. Although Kohli and Raina still might be able to work on those issues and carve out decent test careers its doesn't seem very likely.[/quote'] Everyone can see the guy is a class batsman, but he doesn't have the temperament. Now if he works on it and stops getting out to stupid shots after getting set then he'll be a brilliant batsman, till then he's a waste and should be left to play domestic cricket

Rohit is absolutely rubbish !!.. 50 matches at an average of 29... in a team like India- which has a well-oiled assembly line of great batsmen coming through. Simply doesn't make sense - I don't see a point in waiting till he plays 100 matches before 'Don' Sharma starts shining through...next please!