Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Rumors/facts about work ethic, fitness, discipline etc aside, I am a big fan of his batting.
You can set it aside, but if there is truth in it - then Team Mgmt cannot set it aside. Besides, IPL circus kirkut is one thing, and he needs to be able to convert it in the real cricket.

He seems to have finally realised that adding on the kilos is not doing his chances any good. Looks fitter and also calmer than ever before. Hopefully, the WC ommission inspires him to finally set aside the problems he has had and make full use of the abundace of natural ability he has got.

The guy is class and will prove it. Slimmed down and piled on runs in domestics. He is 23 and has and will improve loads. Rohit will silence the doubters
Rohit is right now being groomed by the MASTER himself.... If Sachin Tendulkar can mentor a sudden turn around in Yuvraj Singh's fortunes, I positively expect Rohit to come good too. Right as of this moment Rohit is lean, mean fit (did u see that catch), cool and looks in great touch too... I expect this man to break into the National squad sooner than later, He is right now being mentored by the greatest batsman on the planet. :bandit:
I've always rated him' date=' but he looked clueless in South Africa when Kohli appeared to be in a different league and class altogether. After his performance in South Africa, I've started having doubts about his ability along with his temperament, which have always been there.[/quote'] Yea.. he was beaten by movement of the deck several times.

The guy is a natural in T20 and probably our best T20 batsman and I hope he gets an extended run in the national team especially after this year's stint with Mumbai Indians where he would have played with Tendulkar. I am sure playing with and getting mentored by Tendulkar would fast track his progress quite a lot.

The guy is a natural in T20 and probably our best T20 batsman and I hope he gets an extended run in the national team especially after this year's stint with Mumbai Indians where he would have played with Tendulkar. I am sure playing with and getting mentored by Tendulkar would fast track his progress quite a lot.
India hardly plays T20s.